Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Windemere assume about the presence of his wife's fan in Darlington's rooms?
(a) He assumes Mrs. Erlynne is hiding in Darlington's rooms.
(b) He assumes his wife has gone home to rest.
(c) He assumes his wife is hiding in Darlington's rooms.
(d) He assumes his wife has found out about his affair.
2. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
(a) She regrets leaving her child.
(b) She regrets repeating her mother's mistakes.
(c) She does not want her husband to punish her.
(d) She still loves her husband and wants to return to him.
3. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Lord Parker.
(c) Lady Erlynne.
(d) Lord Darlington.
4. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
(a) He says they make bad people look exciting.
(b) He says they make badness of extraordinary importance.
(c) He says they make goodness of extraordinary importance.
(d) He says they are not really good on the inside.
5. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill her.
(b) The shame would kill him.
(c) The fear would overtake him.
(d) The jealousy would kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne wants to be introduced to the women at the party so that:
2. Lord Darlington tries to convince Lady Windemere that:
3. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
4. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
5. How does Lord Windemere discover the letter his wife has written?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)