|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
(a) She is afraid to leave her child.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She does not have the courage.
(d) She still loves her husband.
2. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
(a) Because she knows she will let her daughter down.
(b) Because she knows she has ruined her chances with Lord Windemere.
(c) Because she fears Windemere will find her there.
(d) Because she fears Augustus will find her there.
3. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
(a) She learns that Lord Windemere will be present.
(b) She learns that Darlington will be present.
(c) She suspects Lord Windemere of having an affair with Lady Jedburgh.
(d) She learns that Mrs. Erlynne will be present.
4. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
(a) Ruin them.
(b) End their marriage.
(c) Ruin Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Destroy their chance of being accepted by Mrs. Erlynne.
5. Cecil Graham says he is interested in Augustus and Mrs. Erlynne because:
(a) Augustus has had an affair with Lady Windemere.
(b) It bores him to death.
(c) It is none of his business.
(d) Augustus has been married twice already.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
2. One might describe the Duchess' attitude about her husband's infidelity as:
3. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
4. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
5. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)