|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(c) Cheats on her husband.
(d) Gives in.
2. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(b) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(c) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(d) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
3. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
(a) Admire Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Reject Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Pity Lady Windemere.
(d) Reject Lady Windemere.
4. How does Darlington occupy himself while the others are talking?
(a) He writes a few letters.
(b) He tries to occupy Lord Windemere.
(c) He smokes cigars.
(d) He looks for Lady Windemere.
5. Lady Windemere asks Parker to be sure he:
(a) Pronounces guests' names as they request.
(b) Pronounces guests' names distinctly.
(c) Memorizes guests' names.
(d) Greets all guests personally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
2. What is occurring at the start of Act 2?
3. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
4. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
5. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)