|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Erlynne discover in the letter Lady Windemere leaves for her husband?
(a) That she is planning to have an affair.
(b) That she is planning to leave him.
(c) That she forgives him for everything.
(d) That she is ill and has gone up to bed.
2. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
(b) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
(c) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(d) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her son's birth.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her birthday.
4. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Their affair has been found out.
(b) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
(c) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(d) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
5. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(b) They hear the men returning.
(c) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
(d) They hear Windemere searching the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
2. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
3. Where does Act 3 take place?
4. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
5. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)