|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
2. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
(a) Lord Augustus finds her purse.
(b) Cecil Graham finds her fan.
(c) Dumby finds her cloak.
(d) Lord Windemere sees her behind the curtains.
3. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
(a) Was in her handwriting.
(b) Was not shown to her husband.
(c) Was actually thrown into the fire.
(d) Was actually her letter.
4. Lord Darlington believes people are either:
(a) Charming or tedious.
(b) Honest or dishonest.
(c) Good or bad.
(d) Striking or common.
5. Lord Windemere fears he cannot share Lady Erlynne's real identity with his wife because:
(a) The shame would kill her.
(b) The fear would overtake him.
(c) The jealousy would kill her.
(d) The shame would kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
2. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
4. The duchess believes that scandal in men:
5. Lady Windemere's first name is:
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)