|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
2. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
(a) Reform anyone.
(b) Fall in love with anyone.
(c) Gossip about anyone.
(d) Despise anyone.
3. The dance at Lady Windemere's home is in honor of:
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her wedding.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her son's birth.
4. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
5. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
(a) Because she fears Windemere will find her there.
(b) Because she knows she will let her daughter down.
(c) Because she knows she has ruined her chances with Lord Windemere.
(d) Because she fears Augustus will find her there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. Why does Lady Windemere turn down Lady Jedburgh's lunch invitation?
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. If Lady Windemere will return to her husband, Mrs. Erlynne promises:
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)