|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere:
(a) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(b) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(d) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
2. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
3. Lady Windemere claims she cannot run away with Darlington because:
(a) She still loves her husband.
(b) She does not have the courage.
(c) She is afraid to leave her child.
(d) She does not love him.
4. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
(a) She is too beautiful for him to be angry.
(b) She explains everything.
(c) She begs him for forgiveness.
(d) She denies everything.
5. By the end of Act 2, most of the female characters:
(a) Admire Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) Pity Lady Windemere.
(c) Reject Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Reject Lady Windemere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
2. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
3. No matter what Lady Windemere suffers, Lady Erlynne claims:
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne tell Lord Windemere about the letter he finds?
5. Why does Dumby consider a woman who understands one a dangerous thing?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)