|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
(a) It has her birth date on it.
(b) It came from London.
(c) It used to be her mother's.
(d) It has her name on it.
2. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
3. Lady Windemere:
(a) Has suspected her husband of having an affair.
(b) Does not believe Mrs. Erylnne exists.
(c) Has never heard of Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) Knows Mrs. Erlynne is her mother.
4. Augustus is:
(a) The Duchess' husband.
(b) Lord Darlington's brother.
(c) Lady Windemere's brother.
(d) The Duchess' brother.
5. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(b) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(c) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(d) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess flattery might be perceived as:
2. Who discovers there must be a woman in Lord Darlington's rooms?
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
4. Why does Lady Windemere regret her decision to go to Darlington's house?
5. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)