|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
(a) He would have thrown Mrs. Erlynne out of the house.
(b) He would have challenged Darlington to a duel.
(c) He would have come for her, having read her letter.
(d) He would have apologized for the affair.
2. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
(a) Their affair has been found out.
(b) Hopper has left Agatha for Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Hopper will leave for Australia since Agatha will not marry him.
(d) Hopper has proposed to Agatha.
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
(a) She needs Windemere to walk her down the aisle.
(b) She needs money for the marriage settlement.
(c) She needs Windemere to encourage Augustus to propose.
(d) She needs money to get out of town.
4. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
(a) He turns away from Mrs. Erlynne.
(b) He confronts Mrs. Erlynne angrily.
(c) He embraces Mrs. Erlynne.
(d) He looks at Mrs. Erlynne in disgust.
5. What nickname does Cecil Graham use for Augustus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
2. Mrs. Erlynne fears that:
3. Who overhears the discussion between Windemere and Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
5. Mrs. Erlynne claims she knows what it is to be:
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)