|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Windemere's first caller?
(a) Lord Darlington.
(b) Lord Parker.
(c) Lady Erlynne.
(d) Lord Windemere.
2. Dumby says the youth of the present have no respect for:
(c) Dyed hair.
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne fear she is lost?
(a) Because she knows she has ruined her chances with Lord Windemere.
(b) Because she fears Windemere will find her there.
(c) Because she fears Augustus will find her there.
(d) Because she knows she will let her daughter down.
4. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(b) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(c) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(d) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
5. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
Short Answer Questions
1. Augustus is:
2. What is Mrs. Erlynne's excuse for Lady Windemere's fan present in Lord Darlington's rooms?
3. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
4. Why does Lady Windemere initially reject Mrs. Erlynne's advice?
5. What detail does Lady Windemere point out about the fan that is her birthday present?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)