|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
(a) She is waiting for her husband to arrive.
(b) She is waiting to reject Darlington's proposition.
(c) She is waiting to confront Darlington on his affair.
(d) She is waiting for Darlington to arrive so she can accept him.
2. Who enters looking for Lady Windemere?
(a) Lord Windemere.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(c) Lady Plymdale.
(d) Mrs. Erlynne.
3. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
(a) He wants to be her friend in case he falls in love with her.
(b) He wants her to be friends with Lord Windemere.
(c) He wants to be her friend in case she needs one some day.
(d) He wants to be her friend in case her husband leaves her.
4. Why does Lord Darlington forbid Windemere to search his rooms?
(a) He knows Lady Agatha is there.
(b) He knows Lady Windemere must be there.
(c) He knows Mrs. Erlynne is there.
(d) He knows there is no one in his rooms.
5. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(b) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
(c) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(d) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
2. Mrs. Erlynne dances with Lord Windermere in order to:
3. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
4. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
5. Augustus overlooks rumors of Mrs. Erlynne's affairs because:
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)