|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She loves Darlington.
(c) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
(d) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
2. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
(a) She has bribed Parker for the information.
(b) She has asked Lord Windemere where to find his wife.
(c) She has read Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(d) She ask read Lady Windemere's letter to Lord Darlington.
3. The Duchess plans to thwart:
(a) Hopper and Agatha's living in Australia.
(b) Hopper and Agatha's next dance.
(c) Hopper and Agatha's affair.
(d) Hopper and Agatha's wedding.
4. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
5. Lady Windemere believes that every "good" woman in London would:
(a) Be horrified by Lord Windemere's behavior.
(b) Applaud her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
(c) Join with her in refusing to accept Mrs. Erlynne in society.
(d) Condemn her for refusing to invite Mrs. Erlynne to the ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
2. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
3. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
4. Lady Windemere does not believe that the letter destroyed:
5. What is Augustus' reaction to Mrs. Erlynne's presence in Lord Darlington's rooms?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)