|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
(a) He would have come for her, having read her letter.
(b) He would have challenged Darlington to a duel.
(c) He would have apologized for the affair.
(d) He would have thrown Mrs. Erlynne out of the house.
2. Dumby asks Augustus about Mrs. Erlynne's:
(c) Past marriages.
3. If Mrs. Erlynne comes to her home, Lady Windemere claims she will:
(a) Forbid her to enter.
(b) Insult her.
(c) Pretend to admire her.
(d) Treat her kindly.
4. Lord Darlington claims be pretends to be bad because if you pretend to be good:
(a) The world takes you very seriously.
(b) The world will expect you to be good every day.
(c) The world will not take you seriously.
(d) The world rejects you.
5. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
(a) She is waiting to confront Darlington on his affair.
(b) She is waiting for Darlington to arrive so she can accept him.
(c) She is waiting to reject Darlington's proposition.
(d) She is waiting for her husband to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Windemere decide after her husband exits with Mrs. Erlynne?
2. Before Lady Windemere exits at the end of Act 1, she:
3. Why doesn't Lord Windemere explain his reasons for spending time with Mrs. Erlynne?
4. How does Mrs. Erlynne dispose of the letter?
5. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)