|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to tease Augustus?
(a) Cecil Graham.
(b) Lord Darlington.
(d) Lord Windemere.
2. Lady Windemere claims she never:
(b) Gives in.
(d) Cheats on her husband.
3. Lord Augustus is to call on Mrs. Erlynne in order to:
(a) Turn her down.
(b) Discourage her interest in Windemere.
(c) Drive her out of town.
4. When Lady Windemere hears the men's voices, she cries:
(a) I will face them!
(b) They will find me!
(c) Don't go without me!
(d) Save me!
5. What does Lady Windemere claim she will do with the fan her husband has given her as a birthday gift?
(a) She will throw it into the fire.
(b) She will strike Mrs. Erlynne across the face with it.
(c) She will sell it on the street.
(d) She will strike Lord Windemere in the face with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Windemere claims that Lady Windemere's refusal to accept Mrs. Erlynne will:
2. Why does Lord Darlington say he wants Lady Windemere to take him seriously?
3. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
4. Lord Augustus describes Cecil Graham as:
5. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)