|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she leaves, Lady Windemere:
(a) Writes her husband a letter.
(b) Writes Mrs. Erlynne a letter.
(c) Has a glass of wine.
(d) Breaks her fan in half.
2. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
(a) They hear the men returning.
(b) They hear Windemere searching the house.
(c) They hear Windemere and Darlington fighting.
(d) They hear Lord Darlington sobbing.
3. Lady Windemere claims she will not return to her husband because:
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She loves Darlington.
(c) She is too proud to accept his apologies.
(d) She is too ashamed of her own behavior.
4. Because she does not insult Mrs. Erlynne, Lady Windemere considers herself a:
5. Cecil Graham claims that Augustus cannot talk about anything but:
(a) Lady Windemere.
(b) Mrs. Erlynne.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) Lady Plymdale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
2. Lord Augustus immediately questions Lord Windemere about:
3. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
4. After Mrs. Erlynne's long speech, Lady Windemere begs:
5. What is Lord Darlington's objection to "good" people?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)