|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
(a) She is waiting for her husband to arrive.
(b) She is waiting to reject Darlington's proposition.
(c) She is waiting to confront Darlington on his affair.
(d) She is waiting for Darlington to arrive so she can accept him.
2. Lady Windemere believes she lives in a "bad" age because:
(a) People look on life as a stipulation.
(b) People look on life as a superstition.
(c) People look on life as a speculation.
(d) People look on life as a sacrifice.
3. Why is Lord Augustus worried about Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) He fears she will not marry him.
(b) He fears she will marry Lord Windemere.
(c) He fears she will never be accepted into society.
(d) He fears she will never be alone with him.
4. What does Mrs. Erlynne do with the letter?
(a) She brings it to Lord Windemere.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She reads it.
(d) She throws it off the terrace.
5. The Duchess carefully edits:
(a) Lady Windemere's guest list.
(b) Hopper's proposal to Agatha.
(c) Lady Windemere's letter to her husband.
(d) Agatha's dance card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is probably true of Mrs. Erlynne's past?
2. Darlington describes the upcoming ball as:
3. What is Mrs. Erlynne's first advice to Lady Windemere?
4. Why doesn't Lord Windemere want to talk to Mrs. Erlynne about money at the ball?
5. How does Lady Erlynne know where to find Lady Windemere?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)