|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the men think Darlington has a woman in his rooms?
(a) Cecil Graham finds her fan.
(b) Dumby finds her cloak.
(c) Lord Augustus finds her purse.
(d) Lord Windemere sees her behind the curtains.
2. Lady Windemere thinks that Mrs. Erlynne is there because:
(a) Lord Windemere sent her to fetch his wife.
(b) Lord Darlington sent her to bring her home.
(c) Lord Augustus warned told her where to find her daughter.
(d) Lord Windemere sent her to send his wife away.
3. Why does Mrs. Erlynne need Windemere's help with Augustus?
(a) She needs Windemere to encourage Augustus to propose.
(b) She needs money for the marriage settlement.
(c) She needs money to get out of town.
(d) She needs Windemere to walk her down the aisle.
4. Augustus describes Mrs. Erlynne as:
5. In Act 2 the audience learns:
(a) Why Mrs. Erlynne wishes to leave England.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne has no female friends.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne despises her daughter.
(d) Why Mrs. Erlynne left her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Darlington warns Lady Windemere that it is a dangerous thing to:
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
3. Lady Windemere feels that if her husband truly loved her:
4. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
5. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)