|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus asks:
(a) What is the purpose of Mrs. Erlynne's errand.
(b) Why Mrs. Erlynne is interested in Lady Windemere.
(c) Why Mrs. Erlynne has read Lady Windemere's letter.
(d) What reward he will receive for helping Mrs. Erlynne.
2. Confronted by Lady Windemere, Lord Darlington claims:
(a) He visits her because he fears she is in need of a friend.
(b) He pays her compliments because they are all he can afford.
(c) He ignores her because she is cruel to him.
(d) He compliments other women in order to make her jealous.
3. Lady Windemere does not approve of Darlington's flattery because she believes he is:
(d) In love with another woman.
4. Lady Windemere's first name is:
5. What is Darlington planning to do since Lady Windemere will not have him?
(a) He will leave France.
(b) He will leave England.
(c) He will leave London.
(d) He will leave America.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duchess removes Agatha from earshot by:
2. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
3. Who plans to be married to Mrs. Erlynne?
4. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
5. What stops Mrs. Erlynne and Lady Windemere from leaving Lord Darlington's house?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)