|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Windemere says she believes:
(a) Lord Darlington pretends to be a "bad" man.
(b) Lord Darlington is much worse than most other men.
(c) Lord Darlington is exactly like all the other men she knows.
(d) Lord Darlington only pretends to be a "good" man.
2. What does Lady Windemere believe about her mother?
(a) That she died when Lady Windemere was a child.
(b) That she was not stern enough.
(c) That she left Lady Windemere's father for another man.
(d) That she would some day return for Lady Windemere.
3. What made Cecil Graham admire Mrs. Erlynne?
(a) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Plymdale.
(b) She wanted to be introduced to his Aunt Caroline.
(c) She wanted to be introduced to the Duchess.
(d) She wanted to be introduced to Lady Windemere.
4. Lord Darlington calls Lady Windemere a:
5. What is Lady Windemere doing at the start of the act?
(a) She is waiting for her husband to arrive.
(b) She is waiting for Darlington to arrive so she can accept him.
(c) She is waiting to confront Darlington on his affair.
(d) She is waiting to reject Darlington's proposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Mrs. Erlynne ask of Augustus?
2. What does Lady Windemere threaten?
3. Why have the men returned to Lord Darlington's house?
4. Where does Act 1 take place?
5. When Lord Windemere cannot find his wife, Mrs. Erlynne tells him:
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)