|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the Duchess meets Mrs. Erlynne, she:
(a) Encourages her to marry Augustus.
(b) Runs to Darlington for help.
(c) Approves of her.
(d) Denies her acceptance into society.
2. The Duchess first heard the rumor about Lord Windemere from:
(a) Her nieces.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her daughters.
3. Lord Darlington claims he can resist everything but:
4. Lord Windemere asks Lady Windemere to:
(a) Tolerate him.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Trust him.
(d) Forgive him.
5. Lady Windemere says that her husband broke the bonds of marriage, and she:
(a) Only broke his trust.
(b) Only broke its bondage.
(c) Only broke his heart.
(d) Only broke one of her vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lord Darlington uses a hypothetical situation about a married man having an affair in order to:
2. What word does Lady Windemere use to describe people who have extramarital affairs?
3. Augustus is:
4. Lady Windemere is shocked when:
5. What has occurred between Hopper and Agatha?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)