|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the partner of Gurov at cards?
(a) A general.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A professor.
(d) A woman.
2. In what setting does Chapter 3 begin?
(c) The provinces.
3. What did Gurov's past lovers do once they realized their mistake?
(a) Left him.
(b) Hated him.
(c) Scolded him.
(d) Still loved him.
4. What would be the falling action in Chapter 4?
(a) Gurov and Anna sailing on a ship.
(b) Gurov and Anna hoping to find a solution.
(c) Gurov and Anna divorcing their spouses.
(d) Gurov and Anna running away.
5. What does Gurov not dare to do when he approaches Anna in the theater?
(a) Approach her husband.
(b) Sit down beside her.
(c) Speak to her.
(d) Say he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the fence surrounding Anna's house?
2. What is the term which refers to the type of literature that The Lady with the Pet Dog is?
3. What does Gurov catch sight of while consoling Anna in Chapter 4?
4. What is the fence surrounding Anna's house studded with?
5. What is the weather like in Chapter 4?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)