|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the house to walk the dog in Chapter 3?
(a) Anna's daughter.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) The maid.
2. Why does Anna's husband go out during the intermission?
(a) To talk to the governor.
(b) To buy wine.
(c) To walk around.
(d) To smoke.
3. What are the boys doing in the stairwell above Anna and Gurov in the theater?
4. What is the temperature, as Gurov tells his daughter in Chapter 4?
(a) Ten degrees above zero.
(b) One degree below zero.
(c) Ten degrees below zero.
(d) Three degrees above zero.
5. What does Gurov consider the musicians at the theater to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna ask Gurov in the stairwell of the theater in Chapter 3?
2. What show is being performed at the local theater in Chapter 3?
3. What is one of the major themes of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
4. Who is with Gurov in the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Who is the partner of Gurov at cards?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)