|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gurov's daughter asks him, "Why isn't there any _____ in winter"?
2. What does Anna's husband appear to do with every step he takes?
3. What does the word "lorgnette" mean?
4. Who is the partner of Gurov at cards?
(a) A woman.
(b) A professor.
(c) A general.
(d) A doctor.
5. From what point of view is The Lady with the Pet Dog told?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(d) First person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gurov remark to himself that everything important in his life takes place?
2. In what row do Anna and her husband sit at the theater?
3. How many newspapers does Gurov read per day in Chapter 3?
4. Who leaves the house to walk the dog in Chapter 3?
5. What term refers to "what a character is doing at any point in a piece of literature," such as "Gurov Kisses Anna"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)