|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the major themes of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
2. What is missing from The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(a) A story.
(b) An antagonist.
(c) A protagonist.
(d) A main character.
3. Which of the following is a major theme of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(a) Growing up.
4. Where does Gurov go to play cards in Moscow?
(a) The Medical Club.
(b) The Aristocrat Club.
(c) The Elks Club.
(d) The Moose Club.
5. What street does Gurov stroll down in the beginning of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gurov send for after his arrival at Anna's room in Chapter 4?
2. Fill in the blank: "To women he always seemed ______ than what he was."
3. What is a sturgeon?
4. What does the word "lorgnette" mean?
5. Who leaves the house to walk the dog in Chapter 3?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)