|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell her husband when she goes to see Gurov?
(a) She's going to see a doctor.
(b) She is going to see her father.
(c) She is going to see her mother.
(d) She is going to see her sister.
2. What street does Gurov stroll down in the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. In what tense is the Lady with the Pet Dog?
4. What does Anna say she has been since she last saw Gurov in the theater?
5. What is one of the major themes of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Really, Dimitry, the role of a coxcomb doesn't suit you at all"?
2. Where in Chapter 4 is the climax of the novella?
3. How often does the narrator say Anna went to see Gurov in Chapter 4?
4. Who leaves the house to walk the dog in Chapter 3?
5. What do Anna and Gurov begin to feel as the musicians begin tuning their instruments in the theater?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)