|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a major theme of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(c) Growing up.
2. What Moscow specialty accompanies meat served in a frying pan?
(d) Sour cabbage.
3. How many newspapers does Gurov read per day in Chapter 3?
4. On which street does Anna live?
(a) Willow Street.
(b) Old Potter's Street.
(c) Snow Street.
(d) Vkarkov Street.
5. What does Gurov consider the musicians at the theater to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna's husband wearing on his suit jacket?
2. Why does Anna's husband go out during the intermission?
3. What would be the falling action in Chapter 4?
4. What is one of the main themes of The Lady with the Pet Dog, and a trait of Gurov's?
5. What is the weather like in Chapter 4?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)