|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Chapter 4 is the climax of the novella?
(a) Gurov's wife arriving.
(b) Anna and Gurov making love.
(c) Gurov looking in the mirrow.
(d) Anna weeping.
2. When does Gurov leave to see Anna in Chapter 3?
3. What does Gurov send for after his arrival at Anna's room in Chapter 4?
4. What hotel does Anna stay at when visiting Gurov?
(a) Moscow Manor.
(b) Venischzy Manor.
(c) Slav Bazaar.
(d) Slav Vladimir.
5. What would be the falling action in Chapter 4?
(a) Gurov and Anna divorcing their spouses.
(b) Gurov and Anna sailing on a ship.
(c) Gurov and Anna running away.
(d) Gurov and Anna hoping to find a solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Lady with the Pet Dog is set in what country?
2. What does the porter wear at the hotel?
3. Where does Anna go during the intermission?
4. What color dress of Anna's does Gurov like the most?
5. What is the word that Gurov repeats in his thoughts at the end of the novella?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)