|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what setting does Chapter 3 begin?
(a) The provinces.
2. What is a sturgeon?
3. What is the term which means that the narrator expresses the thoughts of Gurov, but not of Anna?
4. What literary technique does the term "Chekhov's Gun" refer to?
5. In what row do Anna and her husband sit at the theater?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the type of realism Chekhov is known for in his writing, and which would refer to The Lady with the Pet Dog?
2. What is the term which refers to the type of literature that The Lady with the Pet Dog is?
3. Who is the partner of Gurov at cards?
4. What does the horseman not have in Gurov's room at the hotel?
5. Upon what sea is Yalta located?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)