|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a sturgeon?
2. Where in Chapter 4 is the climax of the novella?
(a) Gurov's wife arriving.
(b) Gurov looking in the mirrow.
(c) Anna weeping.
(d) Anna and Gurov making love.
3. What does Anna do when Gurov enters in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Gurov go to play cards in Moscow?
(a) The Moose Club.
(b) The Elks Club.
(c) The Aristocrat Club.
(d) The Medical Club.
5. What does Gurov ask Anna to do with him rather than cry?
(b) Make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Gurov in the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Who leaves the house to walk the dog in Chapter 3?
3. From what point of view is The Lady with the Pet Dog told?
4. What is the literary device which informs the reader of Gurov's past, age, marital status, and history?
5. What is the term which refers to the type of literature that The Lady with the Pet Dog is?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)