|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Gurov stroll down in the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What is a sturgeon?
3. Gurov's daughter asks him, "Why isn't there any _____ in winter"?
4. What Moscow specialty accompanies meat served in a frying pan?
(d) Sour cabbage.
5. What is missing from The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(a) An antagonist.
(b) A main character.
(c) A story.
(d) A protagonist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gurov not dare to do when he approaches Anna in the theater?
2. What is Anna's husband wearing on his suit jacket?
3. Where does Anna go to see Gurov?
4. What does the Governor's daughter wear at the theater?
5. What does Gurov do at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)