|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Anna and Gurov travel in Chapter 2 on their way out of town?
(a) Gurov's car.
(b) By bus.
(c) By cab.
(d) By train.
2. How often does Gurov notice Anna in the beginning of her stay?
(d) Every few days.
3. What does Gurov have a great deal of disregard for?
4. Who do Anna and Gurov expect to arrive any day in Chapter 2?
(a) Her mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) Her husband.
(d) His children.
5. What is the color of Anna's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Gurov have?
2. How tall is Anna?
3. What is Anna's marital status?
4. What has become the topic of general conversation among the vacationers?
5. How many children does Anna have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss how Gurov feels about his wife. What does he secretly consider her?
2. What does Gurov's friend reply when he tells him of the beautiful woman he met in Yalta?
3. Where does Gurov finally find Anna? What happens when he approaches her?
4. How does Gurov feel up on returning to his home in Chapter 3?
5. How does Gurov's behavior devolve in Chapter 3? What does he feel about his life and activities?
6. How does Anna regard having slept with Gurov in her room in Chapter 2?
7. Describe the simile used in Chapter 4 used to reflect Anna and Gurov.
8. Describe the hotel room Gurov stays in in Chapter 3.
9. What does Anna tell Gurov at the end of Chapter 3?
10. Describe the lifestyle that Gurov leads while living in the city.
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)