|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do Anna and Gurov travel in Chapter 2 on their way out of town?
a) Gurov's car.
b) By train.
c) By bus.
d) By cab.
2. What does Anna refer to her husband as being?
a) A flunkey.
b) A cad.
c) An abuser.
d) A monster.
3. Where does Gurov suggest they go after kissing Anna by the steamer?
a) The shore.
b) Her hotel room.
c) The restaurant.
d) His hotel room.
4. What is the term which refers to the type of literature that The Lady with the Pet Dog is?
5. What did Gurov's past lovers do once they realized their mistake?
This section contains 431 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)