|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gurov live?
(b) The provinces.
2. Where did Anna buy the scents which fill her room?
(a) A Japanese shop.
(b) A German shop.
(c) A Hawaiian shop.
(d) A Chinese shop.
3. Where do Gurov and Anna sit in Chapter 2 after they've left town?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The beach.
(c) The mountain.
(d) The balcony.
4. Gurov thinks, before falling asleep, "There's something ________ about her, all the same."
5. How does Gurov describe his wife's sense of grace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gurov's wife like to describe herself as?
2. How long does the drive to the train station take Anna in Chapter 2?
3. Where is Anna walking when Gurov first sees her?
4. How old is Gurov's daughter?
5. How often does Gurov notice Anna in the beginning of her stay?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)