|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gurov consider the musicians at the theater to be?
2. Who says, "You were quite right: the sturgeon was a bit off"?
(a) Gurov's wife.
(d) The civil servant.
3. How does Gurov describe his wife's intelligence?
(a) Above average.
4. How is the weather in Chapter 2 while Gurov and Anna sit outside of town?
5. What does the dog do in Chapter 1 when Gurov shakes his finger at it?
(c) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Anna and Gurov travel in Chapter 2 on their way out of town?
2. Where does Anna go during the intermission?
3. What are the boys doing in the stairwell above Anna and Gurov in the theater?
4. When does Gurov leave to see Anna in Chapter 3?
5. Where do Anna and Gurov go after making love in Chapter 2?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)