|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gurov?
(a) Close to fifty.
(b) Close to thirty.
(c) Close to forty.
(d) Close to twenty.
2. How many houses does Gurov own in Moscow?
3. What does Anna beg Gurov to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Return to Moscow.
(d) Take her away.
4. Where did Anna grow up?
5. What activity do Gurov and Anna regularly do together late, near the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Ride bikes.
(b) Take walks.
(c) Go sailing.
(d) Take cabs into Yalta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna's husband go out during the intermission?
2. Where do Gurov and Anna go to watch the arrival of the steamer?
3. What is another word for "harbor"?
4. What does Anna point out before she and Gurov go back to the hotel in Chapter 2?
5. What are the boys doing in the stairwell above Anna and Gurov in the theater?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)