1. What is the name of the protagonist in The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(a) Dmitri Dmitritch Gurov.
(b) Dmitri Karamazov.
(c) Anna Sergeyevna.
(d) Dmitri Sergeyevna.
2. In what city does the novella begin?
3. How long has Gurov been in town at the beginning of the novella?
(a) Two months.
(b) One month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where is the site of Gurov's vacation home?
5. What has become the topic of general conversation among the vacationers?
(b) The departure.
(c) A storm.
6. What is the name of the restaurant where Gurov first sees Anna?
(b) Viex Carre.
7. Where is Anna walking when Gurov first sees her?
(a) Into the restaurant.
(b) Along the pier.
(c) Into the museum.
(d) Along the promenade.
8. Where does Gurov see Anna repeatedly?
(a) In the cabaret.
(b) In the park.
(c) In the library.
(d) In the museum.
This section contains 3,276 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)