1. What is the name of the protagonist in The Lady with the Pet Dog?
(a) Dmitri Karamazov.
(b) Anna Sergeyevna.
(c) Dmitri Dmitritch Gurov.
(d) Dmitri Sergeyevna.
2. In what city does the novella begin?
3. How long has Gurov been in town at the beginning of the novella?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
4. Where is the site of Gurov's vacation home?
5. What has become the topic of general conversation among the vacationers?
(b) The departure.
(d) A storm.
6. What is the name of the restaurant where Gurov first sees Anna?
(d) Viex Carre.
7. Where is Anna walking when Gurov first sees her?
(a) Along the pier.
(b) Into the restaurant.
(c) Along the promenade.
(d) Into the museum.
8. Where does Gurov see Anna repeatedly?
(a) In the park.
(b) In the cabaret.
(c) In the museum.
(d) In the library.
This section contains 3,276 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)