Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mellors make Connie promise to do before she leaves on her trip alone?
2. What does Connie's father accuse Mellors of being?
3. What does Connie ask Mellors to do while she is on a trip alone?
4. What does Mellors say he would teach the villagers if he were in charge?
5. How does Connie feel when Clifford finds a new interest?
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
Mrs. Bolton was a minor character in this book who made a huge impact on the plot. How does she accomplish this, and how would the plot have been altered had she not been included in the story line?
There are many secrets made, kept, and divulged in this book. What are some of these secrets, and how does their placement in the plot affect the course of the plot and the characters involved in the secrets?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)