Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mellors make Connie promise to do before she leaves on her trip alone?
2. What does Connie's father accuse Mellors of being?
3. What does Connie ask Mellors to do while she is on a trip alone?
4. What does Mellors say he would teach the villagers if he were in charge?
5. How does Connie feel when Clifford finds a new interest?
Essay Topic 1
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What are some of these instances, and how are those characters affected by the manipulation?
Essay Topic 2
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embody this theme, and how does that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
There are a number of different settings in this book. Describe some of these settings. Why might Lawrence have chosen these settings for this plot to take place?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)