Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Connie and Mellors want to run away to?
2. What does Mrs. Bolton say is the best feeling in the world?
3. What does Connie's father accuse Mellors of being?
4. What does Connie ask Mrs. Bolton about while they are working together?
5. What is being built in place of what is being torn down during Connie's drive?
Despair was an emotion that affected a number of the characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by despair, and how does this change the course of the plot branches they are involved in?
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how does the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
Many characters in this book are forced to sacrifice much in order to obtain their goals. Who are some of these characters, and how do their sacrifices affect the other characters around them? Are these sacrifices worth the reward? Why or why not?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)