Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mellors make Connie promise to do before she leaves on her trip alone?
(a) Write to him.
(b) Take the wooden necklace charm with her.
(c) Meet with him in the hut again.
(d) Tell her husband about the child.
2. What does Connie's father accuse Mellors of being?
(a) A gold digger.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A womanizer.
(d) A polygamist.
3. What does Connie ask Mellors to do while she is on a trip alone?
(a) Wait for her.
(b) Come with her.
(c) Take some money.
(d) Find them a place to stay.
4. What does Mellors say he would teach the villagers if he were in charge?
(a) To lead.
(b) To write.
(c) To dance.
(d) To read.
5. How does Connie feel when Clifford finds a new interest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Clifford become enthralled with during Connie's depression?
2. What does Mellors try to help Clifford with during his walk with Connie before her trip?
3. Where does Connie go to escape from the oppressive feel of Wragby Hall?
4. What does Mellors say he needs to have happen in order to take pleasure from a relationship?
5. What does Mrs. Bolton say is the best feeling in the world?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)