|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mellors let Connie hold one day in the hut?
(a) A special floral bulb.
(b) A baby pheasant.
(c) An egg.
(d) His hand.
2. How does Connie feel when Clifford finds a new interest?
3. What era does Connie say has ended during her drive?
(a) The organic era.
(b) The industrial era.
(c) The aristocratic era.
(d) The proud era.
4. How long does Mellors have to wait for a divorce?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 6 weeks.
5. How much of a raise does Clifford give to Mrs. Bolton?
(a) 10 pounds a month.
(b) 10 pounds a week.
(c) 100 pounds a year.
(d) 100 pounds a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Connie tell her father just before she leaves Venice?
2. What happens to Clifford if Connie stays away from him for too long during her depression?
3. What does Connie tell Mellors is the real reason for her affair with him?
4. What does Clifford do in response to all of the rumors spread by his wife?
5. Where does Connie go to escape from the oppressive feel of Wragby Hall?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)