|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of friends does Clifford like to invite to dine with him and Constance at his new estate?
2. Who does Connie want to have a child with?
3. What does Connie realize Clifford's war wound has injured aside from his body?
a) His mind.
b) His soul.
c) His heart.
d) His confidence.
4. What does Clifford do when Mrs. Bolton gossips to him?
a) Changes the subject.
b) Ignores her.
c) Listens intently.
d) Gets ideas for stories.
5. What does Connie have a foreboding feeling about at the beginning of Chapter 4?
a) Their fortune will be...
This section contains 543 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)