Short Answer Key
1. Where does this book take place?
2. What year does the beginning of this book take place in?
3. How long has it been since Constance has seen her husband at the beginning of the book?
4. Where is Constance's husband before he comes home at the beginning of the book?
5. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
6. Why is Constance's husband at home when he marries Constance?
He was on leave.
7. Where does Constance grow up?
8. How many siblings does Constance have?
9. What does Constance like to do with young men before she gets married?
Debate with them.
10. What kind of interaction is most important to Constance before she gets married?
11. What is the name of Clifford's fine house?
This section contains 2,415 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)