|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Connie hold responsible for her lack of ambition in life after seeing Mellors in the woods?
(a) Her father.
2. Who agrees to pose as the father of Connie's baby?
3. How many siblings does Constance have?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 1 sister and 1 brother.
(c) 3 sisters and 1 brother.
(d) 1 sister.
4. Why does Clifford invite Michaelis to stay with him and Connie at Wragby Hall?
(a) He wants Michaelis to help him become popular in America.
(b) He wants to give Connie a diversion from her restlessness.
(c) He wants him to paint a portrait of Connie.
(d) He wants to help Michaelis become popular in England.
5. What does Connie feel has been stolen from her in her marriage with Clifford?
(a) Her importance.
(b) Her intellect.
(c) Her passion.
(d) Her determination.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the role of what Connie does for Clifford at night?
2. What does Clifford demand of Connie after Michaelis has been staying with them for a while?
3. How long does Mellors have to wait for a divorce?
4. How does Connie feel when she returns home from her drive?
5. What does Mellors give to Connie a few days after they meet each other by chance?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)