|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Constance's husband at home when he marries Constance?
(a) He was preparing for his business trip.
(b) He had been injured.
(c) He was visiting his parents.
(d) He was on leave.
2. What is Mellors' occupation?
(c) Game keeper.
3. What becomes Clifford's new obsession during Connie's depression?
(a) Making Connie happy.
(b) Writing a novel.
(c) Saving the mines.
(d) Learning to walk again.
4. Who does Michaelis present the first act of his new play to in Chapter 6?
5. What does Connie have a foreboding feeling about at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) Someone will tell Clifford about her affair.
(b) Her affair with Michaelis is about to end.
(c) Clifford knows about her affair.
(d) Their fortune will be lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mellors try to help Clifford with during his walk with Connie before her trip?
2. What has Mellors just killed when Connie meets him the second time?
3. During Chapter 4, what are the guests to Wragby Hall least concerned about?
4. How does Clifford accompany Connie on her walks?
5. How long does Connie plan on being gone on her trip alone?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)