|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mellors give to Connie a few days after they meet each other by chance?
(a) The sketch he made of the ocean that day.
(b) A pheasant egg.
(c) A packet of seeds.
(d) A spare key to the hut.
2. Where does Connie go for a walk with Clifford after her trip to Venice?
(a) The village.
(b) The seashore.
(c) The gardens.
(d) The woods.
3. Who does Connie want to have a child with?
4. What does Clifford talk about on his walk with Connie before her trip to Venice?
(a) The mines.
(b) The radio.
(c) His stories.
(d) Her trip.
5. What is one of the negative effects of Clifford's new form of entertainment?
(a) It makes Connie more depressed.
(b) It it physically demanding for Mrs. Bolton.
(c) There are few visitors to Wragby Hall.
(d) It is strenuous on Clifford's eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mellors with when Connie meets him the second time?
2. What does Mellors let Connie hold one day in the hut?
3. What is taking the jobs of men in the mines?
4. What does Connie say she is not attracted to at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. During Chapter 4, what are the guests to Wragby Hall least concerned about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)