|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Connie go when she starts to feel better during her depression?
(a) The seashore.
(b) The village.
(c) The theater.
(d) The woods.
2. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
3. What is Clifford's sister's name?
4. What is Michaelis writing a play about in Chapter 6?
(a) A mining town.
(c) The war.
5. What do Constance and Clifford discuss during the day?
(a) The war.
(b) Clifford's stories.
(d) Their money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Clifford become dependent on during Connie's depression?
2. How long has it been since Constance has seen her husband at the beginning of the book?
3. What about Clifford scares Connie?
4. What does Connie help Clifford do every morning?
5. What is the name of Clifford's fine house?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)