|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Mellors just killed when Connie meets him the second time?
(a) A doe.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A wild cat.
(d) A bear.
2. What is Michaelis writing a play about in Chapter 6?
(a) The war.
(b) A mining town.
3. What do Connie and Clifford do together at night?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Play whist.
(c) Read books.
(d) Discuss Clifford's manuscripts.
4. What does Connie ask Mellors to do when she sees him after she starts to feel better during her depression?
(a) Let her help in the planting.
(b) Meet her there often.
(c) Sketch her.
(d) Make a spare key for the hut.
5. How do Clifford and Constance deal with their dislike of the villagers?
(a) They pretend to be like them.
(b) They give them money.
(c) They avoid the village.
(d) They ignore them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Clifford's sister's name?
2. What does Mellors give to Connie a few days after they meet each other by chance?
3. How does Connie describe her intimacy with Clifford?
4. What does Clifford demand of Connie after Michaelis has been staying with them for a while?
5. What improves for Clifford during Connie's affair with Michaelis?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)