|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Connie feel about herself when she goes to bed after delivering the letter to Mellors?
(a) Young and unfulfilled.
(b) Sad and unworthy.
(c) Confused and alone.
(d) Old and depressed.
2. How do Clifford's guests react when Connie tries to join a debate about love and hate?
(a) They seem disappointed.
(b) They are shocked.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are annoyed.
3. What does Connie feel has dulled her body after four years of marriage?
4. What year does the beginning of this book take place in?
5. Why is Constance's husband at home when he marries Constance?
(a) He was visiting his parents.
(b) He was on leave.
(c) He had been injured.
(d) He was preparing for his business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Connie have a strong aversion for after her fight with Mellors?
2. Where does Mellors go when he is in the Army?
3. What does Clifford's aunt think should be put into the air to make life better?
4. Where would Michaelis like his work to be well-known and liked?
5. How does Clifford's sister feel about his marriage to Constance?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)