|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Connie feel when she returns to her house after delivering a letter to Mellors?
2. What is the name of the village near Clifford's estate?
3. What becomes Clifford's new obsession during Connie's depression?
(a) Making Connie happy.
(b) Saving the mines.
(c) Writing a novel.
(d) Learning to walk again.
4. What does Connie admire most about Michaelis?
(a) His refined tastes.
(b) His success.
(c) His bluntness.
(d) His coarse nature.
5. What brings Clifford a lot of extra money after Michaelis has been staying with him for a while?
(a) His military funds.
(b) His farms.
(c) The mine.
(d) His writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Connie when she delivers the letter to Mellors?
2. Who does Connie think about during her depression that makes her feel better?
3. What is Clifford's sister's name?
4. How does Clifford view the physical aspects of a relationship?
5. Where is Michaelis' work well-known and liked?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)