|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Connie feel about Michaelis when she meets him?
(a) She thinks he is young and lively.
(b) She finds him coarse and crude.
(c) She likes him immediately.
(d) She finds him dull and boring.
2. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 year.
3. What does Constance like to do with young men before she gets married?
(a) Dance with them.
(b) Make them look foolish.
(c) Flirt with them.
(d) Debate with them.
4. What kind of interaction is most important to Constance before she gets married?
5. Where does Connie invite Michaelis to speak with her privately?
(a) A private sitting room.
(b) The library.
(c) Her husband's office.
(d) Her bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Constance's father use for her?
2. How does Clifford accompany Connie on her walks?
3. Where would Michaelis like his work to be well-known and liked?
4. What does Constance's father call her when he comes to visit her and Clifford for the first time in the book?
5. What title does Clifford call Michaelis while speaking with Connie about him in private?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)