|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 month.
2. Why does Clifford invite Michaelis to stay with him and Connie at Wragby Hall?
(a) He wants to give Connie a diversion from her restlessness.
(b) He wants Michaelis to help him become popular in America.
(c) He wants him to paint a portrait of Connie.
(d) He wants to help Michaelis become popular in England.
3. How many siblings does Constance have?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 1 sister and 1 brother.
(c) 1 sister.
(d) 3 sisters and 1 brother.
4. What does Clifford do in his spare time when he moves to his new estate?
(a) Writes stories.
(b) Works in the garden.
(c) Undergoes physcial therapy.
(d) Reads books.
5. What is Clifford's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Clifford disappointed in Michaelis when he gets to Wragby Hall?
2. How does Connie feel about her new estate with Clifford?
3. Where would Michaelis like his work to be well-known and liked?
4. What year does the beginning of this book take place in?
5. Where does this book take place?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)