|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings Clifford a lot of extra money after Michaelis has been staying with him for a while?
(a) His military funds.
(b) The mine.
(c) His farms.
(d) His writing.
2. During Chapter 4, what are the guests to Wragby Hall most concerned about?
(a) Political ideals.
(b) Practical matters.
(c) Spiritual concerns.
(d) Intellectual matters.
3. What does Connie ask Dukes while they are alone together?
(a) Is monogamy possible.
(b) Why men and women don't like each other.
(c) Is intimacy essential.
(d) What happened to private intimacy.
4. What part of Connie does she promise will always be Clifford's?
(a) Her lust.
(b) Her intellect.
(c) Her spirit.
(d) Her heart.
5. What is Dukes' first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Connie admire most about Michaelis?
2. What does Clifford's father do to the grounds to help the war effort?
3. How does Clifford view the physical aspects of a relationship?
4. What does Clifford demand of Connie after Michaelis has been staying with them for a while?
5. Why does Clifford invite Michaelis to stay with him and Connie at Wragby Hall?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)