1. Where does this book take place?
2. What year does the beginning of this book take place in?
3. How long has it been since Constance has seen her husband at the beginning of the book?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 years.
4. Where is Constance's husband before he comes home at the beginning of the book?
(b) On a business trip.
(c) Lost at sea.
(d) On a religious mission.
5. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 week.
6. Why is Constance's husband at home when he marries Constance?
(a) He had been injured.
(b) He was visiting his parents.
(c) He was preparing for his business trip.
(d) He was on leave.
7. Where does Constance grow up?
8. How many siblings does Constance have?
(a) 1 sister.
(b) 1 sister and 1 brother.
(c) 3 sisters and 1 brother.
(d) 2 brothers.
9. What does Constance like to do with young men before she gets married?
(a) Make them look foolish.
(b) Debate with them.
(c) Flirt with them.
(d) Dance with them.
This section contains 4,061 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)