1. Where does this book take place?
2. What year does the beginning of this book take place in?
3. How long has it been since Constance has seen her husband at the beginning of the book?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 months.
4. Where is Constance's husband before he comes home at the beginning of the book?
(a) On a religious mission.
(c) On a business trip.
(d) Lost at sea.
5. How long has Constance known her husband when she marries him?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 year.
6. Why is Constance's husband at home when he marries Constance?
(a) He was on leave.
(b) He was preparing for his business trip.
(c) He had been injured.
(d) He was visiting his parents.
7. Where does Constance grow up?
8. How many siblings does Constance have?
(a) 2 brothers.
(b) 3 sisters and 1 brother.
(c) 1 sister and 1 brother.
(d) 1 sister.
9. What does Constance like to do with young men before she gets married?
(a) Make them look foolish.
(b) Dance with them.
(c) Flirt with them.
(d) Debate with them.
This section contains 4,061 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)