Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robert go for dinner after George disappears?
(a) Audley village.
(b) Mount Stanton Inn.
(c) Sun Inn.
(d) Audley Court.
2. Where does Robert plan to place Georgie when he removes him from his grandfather's custody?
(a) The home of George Talboys' father.
(b) In his own home.
(c) A monastery.
(d) Boarding school.
3. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
(a) A gash on her cheek.
(b) A cut on her arm.
(c) A bruise on her cheek.
(d) A bruise on her wrist.
4. Why does Lady Audley ask her husband to have Robert removed from Audley Court?
(a) She claims to have reason to believe Robert is leading Alicia on.
(b) She claims to be uncomfortable with Robert's attentions.
(c) She claims Robert is insane.
(d) She claims to have seen Robert steal.
5. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
(a) A baby slipper and a snippet of hair.
(b) A picture of Helen Talboys.
(c) A diamond brooch.
(d) A love letter from Robert Audley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lucy Graham?
2. Who does Robert interview about George's whereabouts?
3. Who is Helen Talboys?
4. Where did Phoebe and her new husband get the money to purchase their new business?
5. Why do Robert and George not return to London as planned in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Robert believe George has gone when he wakes to find him missing?
2. How does Robert make a connection between Lucy Graham and Helen Talboys?
3. What characteristics of Lucy Graham's draw Lord Audley to her?
4. What business do Luke and Phoebe purchase after their wedding?
5. What does Robert find when he inspects George's luggage?
6. Where does Lucy tell Robert he can find George?
7. Why is a second invitation to Audley Court rescinded after George and Robert arrive in a local village?
8. Where does Robert go when he does not find George at his flat in London?
9. Who does Robert learn was in his flat while he was in Essex?
10. What fear causes Robert to rush to the Isle of Wight?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)