|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What draws men to Lady Audley?
(a) Her charm.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her vivacious personality.
(d) All the above.
2. What does the injury Lady Audley has look like to Robert?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) A hand's grip.
(c) The result of a punch.
(d) A intentional cut.
3. What business do Phoebe and her new husband purchase?
(a) Mercury Inn.
(b) Mount Stanning Inn.
(c) Sun Inn.
(d) Day's Inn.
4. Where does Robert go for dinner after George disappears?
(a) Audley village.
(b) Audley Court.
(c) Sun Inn.
(d) Mount Stanton Inn.
5. Why is Phoebe jealous of Lady Audley?
(a) Phoebe knows Lady Audley is not who she says she is.
(b) Phoebe wants Lady Audley to help her marry a rich man, but Lady Audley refuses.
(c) Phoebe is jealous because Lady Audley was a servant like herself only three months ago.
(d) Phoebe dislikes Lady Audley because she had hoped to one day marry Lord Audley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robert sea at the London train station?
2. What item does Robert see that seems to support the idea that George has left England?
3. What impression does Robert get while talking to Luke and Phoebe Marks?
4. What does Robert find disturbed when he returns to his flat at Fig Tree Court?
5. To what village do Robert and his friend travel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Robert Audley and how is he related to Lord Audley?
2. What is the cause of tension between Lucy Graham Audley and Alicia Audley?
3. Where does George go after Robert falls asleep during a fishing trip?
4. Why do Lady Audley's maid, Phoebe, and her fiance, Luke, ask Lady Audley for money?
5. Where does Robert go when he does not find George at his flat in London?
6. What is Lucy Graham's profession when Lord Audley meets her?
7. What causes Robert to guess that George never left Essex?
8. What does Robert decide to do in order to keep Georgie safe?
9. Where does Robert choose to stay after being removed from Audley Court?
10. Who does Robert learn was in his flat while he was in Essex?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)