|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
(a) A bruise on her wrist.
(b) A gash on her cheek.
(c) A cut on her arm.
(d) A bruise on her cheek.
2. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
3. What does Robert try to avoid in everyday affairs?
4. Why does Robert request an invitation to visit Audley Court in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) To visit his uncle and give George more vacation time.
(b) To visit his cousin, the love of his life.
(c) To inquire as to his inheritance.
(d) To visit his uncle and meet his new aunt.
5. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
(a) A secret passageway.
(b) A balcony door.
(c) A service panel.
(d) A window.
6. Why is dinner canceled in Chapter 7 of Volume 1 as Robert and George are preparing to leave for Audley Court?
(a) Lord Audley is ill.
(b) Lady Audley has been called to the sickbed of a friend.
(c) Lady Audley has taken ill again.
(d) The cook has taken ill.
7. Where does George go when Robert falls asleep in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
(a) To Audley Village.
(b) To Audley Court.
(c) To London.
(d) To Isle of Wight.
8. What recreation do George and Robert decide to participate in in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
9. From what illness does Captain Maldon appear to suffer?
(c) Drug addiction.
(d) Mental illness.
10. With whom is Robert's friend hoping to reconnect?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
11. Where does Lady Audley go after leaving Robert?
(a) Audley Court.
(c) Isle of Wight.
12. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Apple Tree Court.
(b) Lemon Way.
(c) Fig Tree Court.
(d) Lime Walk.
13. Who does Robert tell Captain Maldon he believes is dead?
(d) Lady Audley.
14. Where is the first place Robert searches for George?
(b) Ilse of Wight.
15. Why does Robert spend a great deal of time around Lady Audley?
(a) He suspects her of hurting his uncle.
(b) He suspects she knows something about George.
(c) He suspects she is having an affair.
(d) He is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Robert Audley related to Lord Audley who was introduced in Chapter 1 of Volume 1?
2. Where does Robert go for dinner after George disappears?
3. Why does Alicia Audley dislike her stepmother?
4. What conversation does Robert overhear that gives credence to the idea that someone broke into his flat?
5. To what village do Robert and his friend travel?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)