|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert tell the doctor that changes his mind about Lady Audley's physical and mental condition?
(a) That she has a history of violent behavior.
(b) That she has threatened to kill herself.
(c) That she attempted to poison her current husband.
(d) That she killed her first husband.
2. What reason does Robert believe Lady Audley had for faking Helen Talboys death and marrying Lord Audley?
3. Who is Phoebe?
(a) Lady Audley's maid.
(b) Lady Audley's sister.
(c) Lady Audley's cousin.
(d) Lady Audley's friend.
4. Who does Robert interview about George's whereabouts?
(a) Alicia Audley.
(b) Lady Audley.
(c) Captain Maldon.
(d) Luke Marks.
5. What visitor does Georgie's sitter attempt to keep Georgie from telling Robert about?
(a) An innkeeper.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A pretty lady.
(d) A poor nanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert find in regards to these letters in George's trunk?
2. What threat does Lady Audley make against Robert?
3. What is Halcourt's reaction to Robert's visit?
4. Why does Lord Audley believe Alicia turned down a proposal made to her?
5. Why does Robert not go to the police with Lady Audley's secret?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)