|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what village do Robert and his friend travel?
(d) Isle of Wight.
2. What is George's emotional state and its cause?
(a) George is grief stricken over the death of his wife.
(b) George is happy to be back in England.
(c) George is anxious to face his family.
(d) George is bored and ready to leave Robert's company.
3. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Fig Tree Court.
(b) Apple Tree Court.
(c) Lime Walk.
(d) Lemon Way.
4. With whom does Robert find himself comparing Clara Talboys?
(a) Emily Browning.
(b) His childhood love, Elizabeth.
(c) Lady Audley.
(d) Alicia Audley.
5. With whom does Lady Audley appear to have a close friendship?
(a) Her neighbor, Mrs. Dawson.
(b) Her stepnephew, Robert.
(c) Her maid, Phoebe.
(d) Her stepdaughter, Alicia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who described Lady Audley in such a way that she resembled Helen Talboys?
2. What impression does Robert get while talking to Luke and Phoebe Marks?
3. What place does Sir Michael swear he will never go to again?
4. Where does the item that Robert takes from Lucy Graham's former employer lead Robert?
5. Why does Lady Audley go out in a snowstorm to visit Robert?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)