|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lady Audley hope to turn against Robert with a plan she concocts?
(a) Luke Marks.
(b) Lord Audley.
(c) Alicia Audley.
2. What does Robert take from the item Lucy Graham left behind with her former employer?
(a) A blouse.
(b) A bill.
(c) A label.
(d) A letter.
3. Why does Lord Audley banish Robert from Audley Court?
(a) To protect his daughter.
(b) To please his daughter.
(c) To protect his belongings.
(d) To please his wife.
4. What is George's emotional state and its cause?
(a) George is bored and ready to leave Robert's company.
(b) George is anxious to face his family.
(c) George is grief stricken over the death of his wife.
(d) George is happy to be back in England.
5. What does Clara send to Robert in order to aid his investigation?
(a) Letters from George to Helen.
(b) Letters from Clara to George.
(c) Letters from Helen to George.
(d) Letters to her from George.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to have doubts about Lady Audley's accusations against Robert?
2. Who does Robert interview about George's whereabouts?
3. What item did this visitor give to Georgie on her visit, as discussed in Chapter 2 of Volume 2?
4. Where did Lime Walk get its name?
5. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)