|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Audley claim she attempted to do when George first confronted her with the truth?
(a) Bribe him.
(b) Promised to return to him.
(c) Asked him to help fake her death.
(d) Make him a partner.
2. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
(a) Captain Maldon's.
(b) Helen Talboys'.
(c) Michael Audley's.
(d) Mary Braddon's.
3. What instrument does Lady Audley play after dinner?
4. Who is Halcourt Talboys?
(a) George's brother.
(b) George's cousin.
(c) George's grandfather.
(d) George's father.
5. What item does Phoebe give to Lady Audley?
(a) A picture.
(b) A baby slipper.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has this friend of Robert's just returned?
2. What does Robert try to avoid in everyday affairs?
3. In what newspapers does Robert tell Lady Audley he placed ads regarding George?
4. What item does George see in Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1 that makes him quiet and pensive?
5. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)