|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IX - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lucy Graham?
(a) A piano teacher in Wildernsea.
(b) A governess working for the Dawsons.
(c) A sea captain's daughter from Isle of Wight.
(d) A maid working for the Audleys.
2. What reason does Robert believe Lady Audley had for faking Helen Talboys death and marrying Lord Audley?
3. Why does Robert believe Lady Audley might leave Audley Court without his interference?
(a) A warning from Clara Talboys.
(b) Knowledge of the letters Clara provided Robert.
(c) Knowledge of Robert's continued investigation.
(d) The warning Captain Maldon should have given her.
4. From where has this friend of Robert's just returned?
5. Why does Lady Audley say she felt the need to kill her husband?
(a) Because he refused to keep her secrets.
(b) Because he wanted a divorce.
(c) Because he wanted to take their child away.
(d) Because he wanted her to return to the Isle of Wight with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phoebe unhappy owning an inn?
2. Why is Phoebe jealous of Lady Audley?
3. Where did Lime Walk get its name?
4. What event does Lady Audley suggest has caused Robert's odd behaviors?
5. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)