|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters I - III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert spend a great deal of time around Lady Audley?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He suspects she knows something about George.
(c) He suspects she is having an affair.
(d) He suspects her of hurting his uncle.
2. Who is Captain Maldon?
(a) George's brother.
(b) Robert's father.
(c) George's father-in-law.
(d) Robert's cousin.
3. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
(a) Luke Marks.
(b) Alicia Audley.
(c) Lord Audley.
(d) Lady Audley.
4. Why does Lord Audley believe Alicia turned down a proposal made to her?
(a) A crush on the groom.
(b) A crush on her cousin.
(c) A crush on the neighbor's son.
(d) A crush on a schoolmate.
5. Why does Lady Audley claim that Helen Talboys married George Talboys?
(a) For his money.
(b) For the sake of the child.
(c) For love.
(d) For her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
2. Where does Lady Audley go after leaving Robert?
3. What instrument does Lady Audley play after dinner?
4. Where does Robert decide to begin his search for George?
5. Why does Lady Audley go out in a snowstorm to visit Robert?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)