|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters I - III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Lemon Way.
(b) Fig Tree Court.
(c) Lime Walk.
(d) Apple Tree Court.
2. From what illness does Captain Maldon appear to suffer?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) Drug addiction.
3. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
(a) Helen Talboys'.
(b) Captain Maldon's.
(c) Michael Audley's.
(d) Mary Braddon's.
4. In what newspapers does Robert tell Lady Audley he placed ads regarding George?
5. What impression does Robert get while talking to Luke and Phoebe Marks?
(a) They know some secret about Lady Audley.
(b) They know nothing about Lady Audley.
(c) They are good friends of Lady Audley.
(d) They are blackmailing Lady Audley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday season begins in Chapter 15 of Volume 1 at Audley Court?
2. Why does Lady Audley go to Mount Stanning?
3. Who does Robert interview about George's whereabouts?
4. What does the injury Lady Audley has look like to Robert?
5. What is Halcourt's reaction to Robert's visit?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)