|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters I - III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Audley say she did after George abandoned her?
(a) Faked her death.
(c) Abandoned her child.
(d) Sought a divorce.
2. What item did this visitor give to Georgie on her visit, as discussed in Chapter 2 of Volume 2?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) A gun.
(c) A music box.
(d) A watch.
3. Whose room does Lady Audley lock before leaving Mount Stanning?
4. Who does Robert think might have had reason to enter his apartment?
(a) Helen Talboys.
(b) Captain Maldon.
(c) George Talboys.
(d) Lady Audley.
5. From what illness does Captain Maldon appear to suffer?
(a) Mental illness.
(c) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Phoebe unhappy owning an inn?
2. With whom does Lady Audley appear to have a close friendship?
3. What holiday season begins in Chapter 15 of Volume 1 at Audley Court?
4. What inquiries lead Robert to believe George returned to London alone?
5. Where is the school located where Lucy Graham worked before coming to Essex?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)