|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters I - III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where has this friend of Robert's just returned?
2. Where does Robert go after Lady Audley leaves him?
(b) Isle of Wight.
(d) Audley Court.
3. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
4. What does Clara say is Halcourt Talboys' reason for treating Robert and his news as he did?
(a) Halcourt killed George himself.
(b) Halcourt never liked George anyway.
(c) Halcourt is senile.
(d) Halcourt thinks George's disappearance is a trick to regain his lost inheritance.
5. Who is Lucy Graham?
(a) A piano teacher in Wildernsea.
(b) A sea captain's daughter from Isle of Wight.
(c) A maid working for the Audleys.
(d) A governess working for the Dawsons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Audley avoid being introduced to George Talboys in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
2. What business do Phoebe and her new husband purchase?
3. Why does Alicia Audley think Robert has asked for a walk alone with Lady Audley?
4. Where does Robert finally meet Lady Audley?
5. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)