|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters I - III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
(a) Lady Audley.
(b) Alicia Audley.
(c) Lord Audley.
(d) Luke Marks.
2. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
(a) Michael Audley's.
(b) Captain Maldon's.
(c) Mary Braddon's.
(d) Helen Talboys'.
3. What illness does Robert accuse Lady Audley of having as they walk alone on the Lime Walk?
(a) The Plague.
(c) Mental illness.
(d) Morning sickness.
4. How does Lady Audley make herself cry when she goes to speak to Lord Audley?
(a) She draws on the stress of Robert's investigation.
(b) She imagines Lord Audley asking for a divorce.
(c) She cuts up onions.
(d) She pinches herself.
5. Where does the item that Robert takes from Lucy Graham's former employer lead Robert?
(a) To Australia.
(b) To London.
(c) To Isle of Wight.
(d) To Wildernsea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship George returns to England on?
2. What does the injury Lady Audley has look like to Robert?
3. Whose room does Lady Audley lock before leaving Mount Stanning?
4. Who is Mrs. Balkham?
5. Where is the school located where Lucy Graham worked before coming to Essex?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)