|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did George's father disown him?
(a) For embarassing the familiy with a drinking problem.
(b) For having a child out of wedlock.
(c) For marrying below his class.
(d) For compromising an innocent girl.
2. What does Robert try to avoid in everyday affairs?
3. Why does Robert request an invitation to visit Audley Court in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) To inquire as to his inheritance.
(b) To visit his uncle and give George more vacation time.
(c) To visit his uncle and meet his new aunt.
(d) To visit his cousin, the love of his life.
4. Why does Robert spend a great deal of time around Lady Audley?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He suspects her of hurting his uncle.
(c) He suspects she knows something about George.
(d) He suspects she is having an affair.
5. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
(a) Michael Audley's.
(b) Captain Maldon's.
(c) Mary Braddon's.
(d) Helen Talboys'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
2. How is Robert Audley related to Lord Audley who was introduced in Chapter 1 of Volume 1?
3. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
4. Why does Alicia Audley resent Lucy Graham?
5. Why does Lady Audley ask her husband to have Robert removed from Audley Court?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)