|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XVIII - XIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business do Phoebe and her new husband purchase?
(a) Sun Inn.
(b) Day's Inn.
(c) Mount Stanning Inn.
(d) Mercury Inn.
2. What conversation does Robert overhear that gives credence to the idea that someone broke into his flat?
(a) One about a graceful woman.
(b) One about a corrupt cop.
(c) One about a dirty, uncouth man.
(d) One about a corrupt housekeeper.
3. To what village do Robert and his friend travel?
(b) Isle of Wight.
4. Who is Phoebe?
(a) Lady Audley's friend.
(b) Lady Audley's sister.
(c) Lady Audley's cousin.
(d) Lady Audley's maid.
5. What does Robert find disturbed when he returns to his flat at Fig Tree Court?
(a) His personal papers.
(b) His personal safe.
(c) George's luggage.
(d) George's personal papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert go after being asked to leave Audley Court?
2. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
3. What item does Robert see that seems to support the idea that George has left England?
4. Why does Robert spend a great deal of time around Lady Audley?
5. What draws men to Lady Audley?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)