|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I, Chapters VII - VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert request an invitation to visit Audley Court in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) To visit his uncle and meet his new aunt.
(b) To inquire as to his inheritance.
(c) To visit his cousin, the love of his life.
(d) To visit his uncle and give George more vacation time.
2. Who does Robert run into by coincidence in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
(a) George Talboys.
(b) Michael Audley.
(c) Helen Talboys.
(d) Alicia Audley.
3. Where is Robert's friend determined to go until he misses the boat in Chapter 6 of Volume 1?
4. How does Lady Audley avoid being introduced to George Talboys in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) She claims fatigue.
(b) She claims a contagious disease.
(c) She claims blindness.
(d) She claims an appointment.
5. Why does Alicia Audley resent Lucy Graham?
(a) Because Lucy is young, beautiful, and she has stolen Lord Audley's affections.
(b) Because Alicia does not want a new stepmother.
(c) Because Lucy is using Lord Audley for his money.
(d) Because Alicia is jealous of her father's happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Robert and George not return to London as planned in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
2. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
3. What child is Robert made guardian of in Chapter 6 of Volume 1?
4. Why is Phoebe jealous of Lady Audley?
5. How do Robert and George get into Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)