|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume III: Chapters IV - VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the ship George returns to England on?
(b) Queen Mary.
2. What is Halcourt's reaction to Robert's visit?
3. How does Lord Audley react to Lady Audley's tears?
(a) With disbelief.
(b) With care and concern.
(c) With disinterest.
(d) With criticism.
4. Why does Lord Audley believe Alicia turned down a proposal made to her?
(a) A crush on the groom.
(b) A crush on the neighbor's son.
(c) A crush on a schoolmate.
(d) A crush on her cousin.
5. What prompts Lady Audley to confess all to Lord Audley?
(a) Phoebe's insistence that Lady Audley paid her to start the fire.
(b) Robert's survival of the fire.
(c) Luke's death.
(d) Luke's accusation that she killed George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robert find in regards to these letters in George's trunk?
2. What inquiries lead Robert to believe George returned to London alone?
3. Who is Captain Maldon?
4. Why does Alicia Audley think Robert has asked for a walk alone with Lady Audley?
5. How does Lady Audley explain the injury Robert notices?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)