|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lady Audley avoid being introduced to George Talboys in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) She claims an appointment.
(b) She claims fatigue.
(c) She claims a contagious disease.
(d) She claims blindness.
2. What item does George see in Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1 that makes him quiet and pensive?
(a) A picture of Helen Talboys.
(b) A partially completed portrait of Lady Audley.
(c) A baby slipper and lock of hair.
(d) A painting of an infant boy similar to George's boy.
3. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
4. From where has this friend of Robert's just returned?
5. Why does Robert request an invitation to visit Audley Court in Chapter 7 of Volume 1?
(a) To inquire as to his inheritance.
(b) To visit his uncle and give George more vacation time.
(c) To visit his uncle and meet his new aunt.
(d) To visit his cousin, the love of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Robert decide to begin his search for George?
2. Why does Alicia Audley dislike her stepmother?
3. What does the injury Lady Audley has look like to Robert?
4. What recreation do George and Robert decide to participate in in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
5. Where does Robert believe George has gone when he wakes by the river?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)