|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does George see in Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1 that makes him quiet and pensive?
(a) A baby slipper and lock of hair.
(b) A partially completed portrait of Lady Audley.
(c) A picture of Helen Talboys.
(d) A painting of an infant boy similar to George's boy.
2. Where does Robert finally meet Lady Audley?
(a) Driving in his uncle's new automobile.
(b) At the river.
(c) At Audley Court.
(d) Driving in his uncle's carriage.
3. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
(a) A cut on her arm.
(b) A bruise on her wrist.
(c) A bruise on her cheek.
(d) A gash on her cheek.
4. Where does Robert's own journey take him at the end of Chapter 6 of Volume 1?
(a) London and Paris.
(b) Russia and all of Europe.
(c) China and Japan.
(d) America and Canada.
5. Where is the first place Robert searches for George?
(b) Ilse of Wight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did George's father disown him?
2. Where does Robert decide to begin his search for George?
3. What draws men to Lady Audley?
4. Where is George Talboys returning to England from?
5. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)