|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume I: Chapters XII - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
(a) A cut on her arm.
(b) A bruise on her wrist.
(c) A gash on her cheek.
(d) A bruise on her cheek.
2. What makes Robert suspect George ran into some serious misfortune?
(a) George would not leave the country without his medication.
(b) George would not leave the country without his luggage.
(c) George would not leave the country without his wife and child.
(d) It is not like George to disappear without leaving word.
3. What does the injury Lady Audley has look like to Robert?
(a) The result of a punch.
(b) A intentional cut.
(c) A hand's grip.
(d) A stab wound.
4. From what illness does Captain Maldon appear to suffer?
(b) Drug addiction.
(d) Mental illness.
5. What do Phoebe and Luke find in Lady Audley's jewelry box?
(a) A picture of Helen Talboys.
(b) A diamond brooch.
(c) A love letter from Robert Audley.
(d) A baby slipper and a snippet of hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Robert interview about George's whereabouts?
2. What item does George see in Lady Audley's rooms in Chapter 8 of Volume 1 that makes him quiet and pensive?
3. Where does Robert go for dinner after George disappears?
4. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
5. Whose obituary do Robert and his friend read in Chapter 4 of Volume 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)