|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume II: Chapters XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phoebe come to visit Lady Audley?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To complain about her husband.
(c) To inform her that Robert is at Mount Stanton.
(d) To train Lady Audley's new maid.
2. Who does Robert find at Captain Maldon's house, caring for Georgie?
(b) Mrs. Plowson.
(c) Lady Audley.
3. What plan does Lady Audley concoct to make Robert leave Audley Court?
(a) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert is insane.
(b) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert made a pass at her.
(c) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert stole from her.
(d) She plans to convince Lord Audley that Robert hit her.
4. What is the name of the area where Robert's flat is located?
(a) Lime Walk.
(b) Fig Tree Court.
(c) Apple Tree Court.
(d) Lemon Way.
5. What visitor does Georgie's sitter attempt to keep Georgie from telling Robert about?
(a) A pretty lady.
(b) A poor nanny.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) An innkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Lady Audley play after dinner?
2. What item did this visitor give to Georgie on her visit, as discussed in Chapter 2 of Volume 2?
3. Who does George hope to visit with when he leaves Robert sleeping by the river in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
4. What connection does Robert make between the item he has found in George's trunk and Lady Audley?
5. What does Robert find in regards to these letters in George's trunk?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)