|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume II: Chapters XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert come to the conclusion that he has to take Georgie from the custody of his grandfather?
(a) Robert suspects Captain Maldon heled kill George.
(b) Robert suspects Captain Maldon is not Georgie's real grandfather.
(c) Robert suspects Captain Maldon means the child harm.
(d) Robert suspects Lady Audley plans to kidnap Georgie from his grandfather.
2. Where does George go when Robert falls asleep in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
(a) To Isle of Wight.
(b) To Audley Village.
(c) To Audley Court.
(d) To London.
3. How does Captain Maldon react to the news that someone he knows has been killed?
(a) With shock.
(b) Without surprise.
(c) With indifference.
(d) With excitment.
4. Where does Robert plan to place Georgie when he removes him from his grandfather's custody?
(a) The home of George Talboys' father.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) In his own home.
(d) A monastery.
5. Why does Phoebe come to visit Lady Audley?
(a) To train Lady Audley's new maid.
(b) To complain about her husband.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To inform her that Robert is at Mount Stanton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mark from an injury does Robert notice on Lady Audley?
2. How does Lady Audley explain the injury Robert notices?
3. Who claims to have a witness who can prove Lady Audley and Helen Talboys are one and the same?
4. What visitor does Georgie's sitter attempt to keep Georgie from telling Robert about?
5. What instrument does Lady Audley play after dinner?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)