|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume II: Chapters XII - XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Captain Maldon react to the news that someone he knows has been killed?
(a) With excitment.
(b) With shock.
(c) With indifference.
(d) Without surprise.
2. What instrument does Lady Audley play after dinner?
3. What does Robert find in regards to these letters in George's trunk?
(a) The letters are there, but prove nothing.
(b) The letters are typed.
(c) The letters are missing.
(d) The letters are written in a strange shorthand.
4. Where does George go when Robert falls asleep in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
(a) To Audley Village.
(b) To London.
(c) To Audley Court.
(d) To Isle of Wight.
5. What excuse does Phoebe give for asking for this money?
(a) That Lady Audley owes her.
(b) That Luke will beat her otherwise.
(c) That Robert sent her.
(d) That Lady Audley can afford it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phoebe come to visit Lady Audley?
2. What causes George to become angry with Robert during the storm in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
3. Why is Phoebe unhappy owning an inn?
4. What recreation do George and Robert decide to participate in in Chapter 9 of Volume 1?
5. What inquiries lead Robert to believe George returned to London alone?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)