|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nicholas say Lisa looked for a husband in "In the Basement"?
(a) Like she was auditioning for a play.
(b) Like she was trying to upset her parents.
(c) Like she didn't care about who she married.
(d) Like she was looking for a job.
2. Where was Joshua's father stationed in the Navy in "Middleman"?
3. How does Maria say she reacted to seeing Lisa's dog in the basement in "In the Basement"?
(a) She called animal control on Lisa.
(b) She left the house quickly.
(c) She freed the dog from Lisa.
(d) She laughed.
4. In "When in Rome," why does Caleb start talking to Kevin again?
(a) Because both their parents pass away.
(b) Because Kevin becomes sick.
(c) Because Kevin needs money.
(d) Because Caleb misses his brother.
5. In "Middleman," how long does Joshua help Elsa before she tells him to stop?
(a) Half a year.
(b) A few weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) A few months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the narrator and his wife move carefully in Nicholas' apartment in "In the Basement"?
2. What family radio program does Joshua record in "Middleman"?
3. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy reacted when Kevin was choked?
4. In "Middleman," what does Joshua think of Elsa's acting skills the first time she performs for him?
5. At the end of "In the Basement," what does Carla tell the narrator?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)