|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After choking his brother in "When in Rome," how long does Caleb go without speaking to Kevin?
(a) Six months.
(b) Over three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Over two years.
2. In "In the Basement," where does Lisa live?
(d) New York.
3. How does Joshua get to kiss Elsa in "Middleman"?
(a) On a dare.
(b) Because she admits her feelings for him.
(c) As part of an audition.
(d) Joshua kisses her when she isn't paying attention.
4. In "In the Basement," how many children does Lisa have?
5. In "When in Rome," why does Caleb believe Kevin pulled the car over after they avoided a traffic ticket?
(a) Because he was arguing with Kevin.
(b) Because Caleb ordered him to.
(c) Because Kevin needed to get sick.
(d) Because Troy asked him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the agent in "Middleman" take on Elsa as a client?
2. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
3. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
4. In "When in Rome," who does Caleb say was arrested after he choked Kevin?
5. Why does Lisa keep her dog in the basement in "In the Basement"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John feel at the end of "Middleman"?
2. In "When in Rome," why does Caleb tell the story about visiting his brother in California?
3. What does Caleb discover when he returns to Kevin's apartment in "When in Rome"?
4. How does John feel when Elsa asks him to no longer accompany her on auditions in "Middleman"?
5. In what was are Caleb and Kevin different in "When in Rome"?
6. In "Middleman," how does John meet Elsa?
7. In "Middleman," what makes Elsa talk to John?
8. How does John try to help Elsa's acting career in "Middleman"?
9. In "In the Basement," what history does the narrator give about Nicholas and Maria's relationship?
10. What is the last thing Caleb does in "When in Rome"?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)