|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
2. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy used to finance his drug habit?
(a) By working overtime.
(b) With his father's money.
(c) No one knows.
(d) By stealing.
3. How does Joshua define being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) With physical traits.
(b) With emotional traits.
(c) With character traits.
(d) He can't define it.
4. In "In the Basement," how does Nicholas describe the tone of Lisa's wedding?
5. Why does Caleb claim Kevin drove through a red light in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because he was high.
(b) Because he is a terrible driver.
(c) Because he fell asleep.
(d) Because they were arguing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
2. Why does Joshua ask his parents about being Jewish in "Middleman"?
3. Where was Joshua's father stationed in the Navy in "Middleman"?
4. In "In the Basement," how does Maria know Lisa?
5. Why does the narrator want to know more about Lisa in "In the Basement"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does John feel about Judaism in "Middleman"?
2. What is the last thing Caleb does in "When in Rome"?
3. How does John describe Elsa's acting skills in "Middleman"?
4. How does the narrator of "In the Basement" feel about Nicholas' relationship with Maria?
5. In "Middleman," how does John meet Elsa?
6. In "In the Basement," what is kept in a basement?
7. In "In the Basement," what history does the narrator give about Nicholas and Maria's relationship?
8. How does John try to help Elsa's acting career in "Middleman"?
9. How does John feel at the end of "Middleman"?
10. In "In the Basement," how does Nicholas describe Lisa's lifestyle?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)