|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joshua define being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) With emotional traits.
(b) With character traits.
(c) He can't define it.
(d) With physical traits.
2. In "In the Basement," how do Nicholas and Maria feel about Lisa's house?
(a) They laugh at it.
(b) They are impressed.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They don't care about it.
3. What family radio program does Joshua record in "Middleman"?
(a) The Awakening.
(b) The Body.
(c) The Beginning.
(d) The Chosen.
4. What does Joshua do to try to help Elsa with her acting career in "Middleman"?
(a) He sets up a meeting with an agent.
(b) He practices voice lessons with her.
(c) He has his father hire her.
(d) He takes her to auditions.
5. In "In the Basement," why does the narrator believe Maria has a large amount of debt?
(a) From student loans.
(b) From a failed real estate venture.
(c) From Nicholas using a credit card in her name.
(d) From medical expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joshua get to kiss Elsa in "Middleman"?
2. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
3. Why does Caleb claim Kevin drove through a red light in "When in Rome"?
4. Who lectures Caleb when he leaves work to meet with Kevin in "When in Rome"?
5. In "Middleman," why does Joshua meet Elsa at all of her auditions?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)