|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the agent in "Middleman" take on Elsa as a client?
(a) Her singing voice.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Her acting skills.
(d) Her connections.
2. In "When in Rome," how does Kevin know Troy?
(a) From high school.
(b) From college.
(c) From work.
(d) From rehab.
3. Whose sister is Elsa in "Middleman"?
(c) No one's.
4. In "When in Rome," where does Kevin work?
(a) A gas station.
(b) A museum.
(c) A store.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Where was Joshua's father stationed in the Navy in "Middleman"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In the Basement," why does the narrator believe Maria has a large amount of debt?
2. In "In the Basement," why is Nicholas unemployed?
3. In "When in Rome," why does Kevin say he takes his nightly work deposits to the bank in the morning?
4. Why does Caleb dislike helping his brother in "When in Rome"?
5. Why does Nicholas say Lisa called him "out of the blue" in "In the Basement"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)