|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joshua tell Elsa that makes her befriend him in "Middleman"?
(a) That his mom is an actress on Broadway.
(b) That he can help her get work in show business.
(c) That his mom does voice over work on the radio.
(d) That his dad is an agent.
2. At the end of "In the Basement," what does Carla tell the narrator?
(a) That she wants a divorce.
(b) That she will stop nagging him.
(c) That he needs to find a job.
(d) That he is a better man than Nicholas.
3. In "In the Basement," what does Nicholas say Lisa did with her narrative writing?
(a) Burned it.
(b) Published it herself.
(c) Sold it for money.
(d) Threw it away.
4. While in law school, where does Caleb say he visited Kevin in "When in Rome"?
(a) New York.
5. Why does Kevin call Caleb at work in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because he needs a ride.
(b) Because he met a girl.
(c) Because his girlfriend left him.
(d) Because his work was robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In the Basement," why is Nicholas unemployed?
2. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
3. Why does Nicholas say Lisa called him "out of the blue" in "In the Basement"?
4. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
5. How does Maria say she reacted to seeing Lisa's dog in the basement in "In the Basement"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)