Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caleb say Kevin went to buy drugs during his law school visit in "When in Rome"?
(a) Behind a restaurant.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) From their uncle.
(d) A stranger's house.
2. Where was Joshua's father stationed in the Navy in "Middleman"?
3. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because Kevin didn't have a license.
(b) Because he didn't pay his taxes.
(c) Because they drove through a red light.
(d) Because Kevin threw cocaine at him.
4. Why does Joshua ask his parents about being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) Because he has a religious awakening.
(b) Because he wants to be Jewish.
(c) Because he wants to practice an eastern religion instead.
(d) Because he is afraid of being Jewish.
5. In "In the Basement," why is Nicholas unemployed?
(a) Because he is undereducated.
(b) Because he always quits his jobs.
(c) Because he was fired for stealing.
(d) Because he is working on his dissertation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
2. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Kevin reacted to being choked?
3. In "In the Basement," why does the narrator believe Maria has a large amount of debt?
4. Why does Kevin show Caleb a basement at his work in "When in Rome"?
5. At the end of "In the Basement" what does the narrator think about himself?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)