|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he once did on a boat?
(a) Ran drugs.
(b) Hid a body.
(c) Jumped off.
(d) Water Skied.
2. Why does David like waiting for his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
(a) He doesn't like waiting for the final interview.
(b) Because the room smells good.
(c) Because he likes to see Ms. Samuel.
(d) Because the other people waiting seem intelligent.
3. Who does Casey say saw the boy crash his car in "The Suicide Room"?
(b) Her high school boyfriend.
(c) Her sister's boyfriend.
(d) Her sister.
4. In "The Rest of It," what does Roddy's ex-wife advise Roddy to do?
(b) Record his conversation with Mike.
(c) Leave her alone.
(d) Call the police.
5. Why does Roddy call his ex-wife after learning about Mike's cousin in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because she is a detective.
(b) Because she works for human services.
(c) Because she always helps him.
(d) Because she is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ms. Samuel introduce Dr. Pip Love-Wellman to David Applelow?
2. What does Roddy do over the weekend in "The Rest of It"?
3. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
4. What does Zach do after leaving the Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
5. Why does Griffin consider breaking up with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "Futures," why does David Applelow respond to the ad in the newspaper?
2. In "The Rest of It," how does Roddy know Mike?
3. How does David Applelow react to his first interview with Ms. Samuel in "Futures"?
4. In "The Rest of It," what does Roddy do instead of go home after work?
5. Why does Will threaten to kill himself in "The Suicide Room"?
6. In "The Rest of It," why does Roddy enjoy talking to Mike?
7. In "Futures," what happens when Marnie and Zach argue in the hallway?
8. How do the main characters of "The Suicide Room" know each other?
9. What things does Mike tell Roddy about in "The Rest of It"?
10. How do Griffin and his friends react to being inside the dorm room of the girl who killed herself in "The Suicide Room"?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)