|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does David Applelow discover about his apartment?
(a) That he is being evicted.
(b) That it has been robbed.
(c) That Zach stole his money.
(d) That he lost his key.
2. Why does Marnie Kastopolis give David Appelow a key to her apartment?
(a) To feed her cat.
(b) To water her plants.
(c) In case of emergencies.
(d) To let her son in.
3. In "The Suicide Room," how does Alyssa feel when she finally gets inside the dorm of the girl who committed suicide?
4. In "The Suicide Room," what floor do Griffin and his friends visit to see the site of a suicide?
(a) The first floor.
(b) The eleventh floor.
(c) The ninth floor.
(d) The sixth floor.
5. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike tell Roddy lived on the island with the rich woman?
(a) No one.
(b) About fifty people.
(c) He wasn't sure.
(d) Servants and her dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who travels to Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
2. After Zach spends the night in David Applelow's apartment, what does he do the next day?
3. What happens after Will walks past Griffin at the end of "The Suicide Room"?
4. What does Zach do after leaving the Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
5. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David learn about Zach when he takes him out to lunch in "Futures"?
2. In "The Rest of It," where does Roddy live?
3. In "Futures," what happens when Marnie and Zach argue in the hallway?
4. What does David learn about the job he is interviewing for in "Futures"?
5. How does David's second interview with Ms. Samuel vary from his first?
6. How does Roddy feel about suggesting that Mike should write a book in "The Rest of It"?
7. What does Marnie tell David in "Futures" when she gives him her key?
8. When David and Zach first have a conversation in "Futures," what do they discuss?
9. How do Griffin and his friends react to being inside the dorm room of the girl who killed herself in "The Suicide Room"?
10. What does Roddy do when his co-worker is in Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)