|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Griffin's story about dying different from his friends' in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Griffin's story is true.
(b) Griffin's story is fake.
(c) Griffin cries when he tells it.
(d) Griffin doesn't cry when he tells it.
2. Who does Casey say saw the boy crash his car in "The Suicide Room"?
(b) Her sister's boyfriend.
(c) Her high school boyfriend.
(d) Her sister.
3. What does Zach do after leaving the Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
(a) He apologizes to his family.
(b) He asks to stay with David for another night.
(c) He moves away.
(d) He goes shopping.
4. How does Roddy feel when he returns to work on Monday in "The Rest of It"?
5. How does Zach describe his older brother in "Futures"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Griffin been with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
2. In "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he saw on the rich woman's island?
3. In "Futures," why is David Applelow unemployed?
4. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
5. In "The Suicide Room," what does Griffin blame his grandfather's death on?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does David Applelow react to his first interview with Ms. Samuel in "Futures"?
2. What happens when Will walks along the ledge of the dorm building in "The Suicide Room"?
3. In "Futures," why does David Applelow respond to the ad in the newspaper?
4. What does David learn about the job he is interviewing for in "Futures"?
5. Why is David irritated with Zach when they go to apply for jobs in "Futures"?
6. Which two stories told by the characters of "The Suicide Room" seem least probable, and why?
7. How does David's second interview with Ms. Samuel vary from his first?
8. How does Roddy react to speaking with his ex-wife in "The Rest of It"?
9. In "The Rest of It," what does Roddy do instead of go home after work?
10. In "The Rest of It," where does Roddy live?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)