|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Pip Love-Wellman ask David Applelow during his second interview?
(a) To name the color of Ms. Samuel's aura.
(b) To finish a crossword puzzle.
(c) To read a Tarot card.
(d) To identify shapes in the stars.
2. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he overheard Mike on the phone.
(b) Because he met with the cousin.
(c) He doesn't know about the cousin.
(d) Because of something he read in the paper.
3. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike say his cousin is?
(a) A president.
(b) A hit man.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A con artist.
4. After Zach spends the night in David Applelow's apartment, what does he do the next day?
(a) Goes shopping for David.
(b) Sleeps all afternoon.
(c) Goes back home.
(d) Goes with David to apply for jobs.
5. In "The Suicide Room," how did the boy die in Casey's story?
(a) He drove his car into a gas pump.
(b) He drove his car into a tree.
(c) He drove his car off a cliff.
(d) He drove his car into a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marnie Kastopolis give David Appelow a key to her apartment?
2. Who does Mike say told him to visit the island with the rich woman in "The Rest of It"?
3. Why does Roddy call his ex-wife after learning about Mike's cousin in "The Rest of It"?
4. In "Futures," who does David Applelow have a beer with in Marnie Kastopolis' apartment?
5. How wide is the ledge Will walks on in "The Suicide Room"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Roddy feel about suggesting that Mike should write a book in "The Rest of It"?
2. In "Futures," why does David Applelow respond to the ad in the newspaper?
3. What does Marnie tell David in "Futures" when she gives him her key?
4. Why does Will threaten to kill himself in "The Suicide Room"?
5. How do Griffin and his friends react to being inside the dorm room of the girl who killed herself in "The Suicide Room"?
6. In "The Rest of It," what seems to dictate Roddy's decisions?
7. What does David learn about Zach when he takes him out to lunch in "Futures"?
8. What things does Mike tell Roddy about in "The Rest of It"?
9. What does Roddy do when his co-worker is in Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
10. How do the main characters of "The Suicide Room" know each other?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)