|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Middleman," what does Joshua tell Elsa he has done as an actor?
(a) Movie work.
(b) Television work.
(c) Stage work.
(d) Voice over work.
2. In "When in Rome," who does Caleb say was arrested after he choked Kevin?
(b) Caleb and Kevin.
(c) Kevin and Troy.
3. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Kevin reacted to being choked?
(a) Kevin called the police.
(b) Kevin did nothing.
(c) Kevin bit his arm.
(d) Kevin fought back.
4. What family radio program does Joshua record in "Middleman"?
(a) The Chosen.
(b) The Awakening.
(c) The Body.
(d) The Beginning.
5. In "When in Rome," why does Caleb start talking to Kevin again?
(a) Because Caleb misses his brother.
(b) Because Kevin becomes sick.
(c) Because both their parents pass away.
(d) Because Kevin needs money.
6. Why does Joshua ask his parents about being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) Because he has a religious awakening.
(b) Because he is afraid of being Jewish.
(c) Because he wants to practice an eastern religion instead.
(d) Because he wants to be Jewish.
7. In "When in Rome," what does Caleb do for a living?
(a) He is a judge.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a lawyer.
8. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
(a) She is a doctor.
(b) She is an x-ray technician.
(c) She is a medical student.
(d) She is a nurse.
9. Why does Caleb dislike helping his brother in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because Kevin never says thank you.
(b) Because Kevin's problems take too long to solve.
(c) Because Kevin always seems to need help.
(d) Because Kevin never returns the favor.
10. In "Middleman," what does Joshua's father say about his time in the Navy?
(a) That he didn't try his hardest.
(b) That he made his best friends there.
(c) That he felt others were prejudiced against him.
(d) That he converted to Christianity.
11. In "Middleman," what does Joshua's father admit to almost becoming?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A priest.
(c) A rabbi.
(d) A cantor.
12. At the end of "In the Basement," what does Carla tell the narrator?
(a) That she will stop nagging him.
(b) That he is a better man than Nicholas.
(c) That she wants a divorce.
(d) That he needs to find a job.
13. In "In the Basement," where does Lisa live?
(d) New York.
14. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy used to finance his drug habit?
(a) With his father's money.
(b) No one knows.
(c) By working overtime.
(d) By stealing.
15. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lectures Caleb when he leaves work to meet with Kevin in "When in Rome"?
2. Why does Caleb claim Kevin drove through a red light in "When in Rome"?
3. How does Nicholas say Lisa looked for a husband in "In the Basement"?
4. What does Nicholas say Lisa did instead of going to graduate school in "In the Basement"?
5. Why is Elsa impressed with Joshua's show business career in "Middleman"?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)