Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caleb say Kevin went to buy drugs during his law school visit in "When in Rome"?
(a) Behind a restaurant.
(b) A schoolyard.
(c) From their uncle.
(d) A stranger's house.
2. Where was Joshua's father stationed in the Navy in "Middleman"?
3. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because Kevin didn't have a license.
(b) Because he didn't pay his taxes.
(c) Because they drove through a red light.
(d) Because Kevin threw cocaine at him.
4. Why does Joshua ask his parents about being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) Because he has a religious awakening.
(b) Because he wants to be Jewish.
(c) Because he wants to practice an eastern religion instead.
(d) Because he is afraid of being Jewish.
5. In "In the Basement," why is Nicholas unemployed?
(a) Because he is undereducated.
(b) Because he always quits his jobs.
(c) Because he was fired for stealing.
(d) Because he is working on his dissertation.
6. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
(a) She is a doctor.
(b) She is a medical student.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is an x-ray technician.
7. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Kevin reacted to being choked?
(a) Kevin bit his arm.
(b) Kevin called the police.
(c) Kevin fought back.
(d) Kevin did nothing.
8. In "In the Basement," why does the narrator believe Maria has a large amount of debt?
(a) From student loans.
(b) From Nicholas using a credit card in her name.
(c) From medical expenses.
(d) From a failed real estate venture.
9. Why does Kevin show Caleb a basement at his work in "When in Rome"?
(a) So he can see where a robbery was attempted.
(b) So he can beg him for money.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To try to impress him.
10. At the end of "In the Basement" what does the narrator think about himself?
(a) That he might love Maria.
(b) That he is smarter than his wife.
(c) That he needs to go back to school.
(d) That he is nothing like Nicholas.
11. In "Middleman," what does Joshua's father admit to almost becoming?
(a) A priest.
(b) A rabbi.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A cantor.
12. After choking his brother in "When in Rome," how long does Caleb go without speaking to Kevin?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Over three years.
13. In "In the Basement," how does the narrator feel about Maria taking Nicholas back?
(a) He is happy about it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) He is angry over it.
14. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy used to finance his drug habit?
(a) By stealing.
(b) By working overtime.
(c) No one knows.
(d) With his father's money.
15. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Middleman," why can't Joshua get Elsa's attention?
2. In "When in Rome," who told Caleb to always be there for Kevin?
3. Whose sister is Elsa in "Middleman"?
4. Why does Caleb say Kevin did not get a traffic ticket in "When in Rome"?
5. In "In the Basement," how do Nicholas and Maria feel about Lisa's house?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)