|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he loves to write.
(b) Because he can make money off of it.
(c) Because it would make his ex-wife happy.
(d) Roddy isn't excited to help Mike.
2. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike tell Roddy lived on the island with the rich woman?
(a) About fifty people.
(b) He wasn't sure.
(c) Servants and her dogs.
(d) No one.
3. How does Roddy feel when he returns to work on Monday in "The Rest of It"?
4. What does Will say he did right before his aunt died in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Asked a question about death.
(b) Dropped pills into her food.
(c) Tripped and fell.
(d) Unplugged his uncle's heart monitor.
5. In "The Suicide Room," what does Griffin blame his grandfather's death on?
(a) A house fire.
(b) A bonfire.
(c) A lighter exploding.
(d) A grease fire.
6. What does David Applelow realize about himself while dining at the Greek restaurant with Zach?
(a) That he worries too much.
(b) That he is obsessed with youth.
(c) That he is a lot like Zach.
(d) That he isn't getting any younger.
7. Why does Roddy stay late at work in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he wants overtime pay.
(b) Because he has too much work.
(c) To clean up his office.
(d) To avoid going home.
8. Why does David Applelow let Zach spend the night in his apartment?
(a) To make money.
(b) To avoid a fight.
(c) To have company.
(d) To help Marnie.
9. How many moths is Manion reported to have eaten?
10. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike say his cousin is?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A president.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A hit man.
11. Why does David Applelow think admitting he doesn't believe in astrology will help him get the job in "Futures"?
(a) Because he thinks Ms. Samuel doesn't believe in it.
(b) Because he thinks Ms. Samuel is testing him.
(c) He says he does believe in astrology.
(d) Because he wants to be honest.
12. Why does Griffin consider breaking up with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Because he thinks Alyssa is annoying.
(b) Because he is bored.
(c) Because he has been seeing another girl.
(d) She says she wants to break up with him.
13. Why does David like waiting for his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
(a) He doesn't like waiting for the final interview.
(b) Because the room smells good.
(c) Because the other people waiting seem intelligent.
(d) Because he likes to see Ms. Samuel.
14. In "Futures," who does David Applelow have a beer with in Marnie Kastopolis' apartment?
(a) Ms. Samuel.
(b) No one.
15. How long has Griffin been with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Only a short time.
(b) Just a week.
(c) Several years.
(d) Over a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Casey run away from kissing Griffin in "The Suicide Room"?
2. What does Roddy do over the weekend in "The Rest of It"?
3. After Zach spends the night in David Applelow's apartment, what does he do the next day?
4. Why does Roddy visit a club in "The Rest of It"?
5. Why does David Applelow take Zach to a Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)