|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David disappointed after his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
(a) Because he isn't offered the job.
(b) Because he learns the job is a hoax.
(c) Because he has been lying the whole time.
(d) Because he knows he acted foolishly.
2. How does Roddy feel when he returns to work on Monday in "The Rest of It"?
3. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He is a student.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a receptionist.
(d) He is a janitor.
4. How does Zach describe his older brother in "Futures"?
5. How does David Applelow feel after his second interview with Ms. Samuel?
6. Who leaves Roddy a note on his office door in "The Rest of It"?
(a) His ex-wife.
(c) A female student.
(d) A co-worker.
7. Why is David Applelow irritated when he goes to the Greek restaurant with Zach?
(a) Because there is a long wait to get a table.
(b) Because Zach won't stop talking.
(c) Because their waitress is nosey.
(d) Because Zach orders the most expensive item on the menu.
8. How old is David Applelow in "Futures"?
(a) Early 50s.
(b) Late 50s.
(c) Late 40s.
(d) Early 40s.
9. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) Because he really wants the job.
(b) Because he needs a good recommendation.
(c) Because he finds her attractive.
(d) He doesn't want to impress her.
10. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
(a) Like he is over qualified.
(b) Like he is underdressed.
(c) Like he isn't as qualified.
(d) Like he is overdressed.
11. What does Roddy ask for at the end of "The Rest of It"?
(a) For a vacation alone.
(b) For a meeting with Mike's cousin.
(c) For a second chance with his ex-wife.
(d) For a raise at work.
12. How does David Applelow react when he first sees Zach fighting with Marnie in the hallway?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He doesn't do anything.
(c) He holds Marnie back.
(d) He holds Zach back.
13. After leaving the final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does David Applelow discover about his apartment?
(a) That he lost his key.
(b) That he is being evicted.
(c) That Zach stole his money.
(d) That it has been robbed.
14. In "The Rest of It," what does Roddy's ex-wife advise Roddy to do?
(a) Leave her alone.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Record his conversation with Mike.
15. What does Mike claimed happened to all the animals on the rich woman's island in "The Rest of It"?
(a) They died of starvation.
(b) They were eaten by the rich woman.
(c) They were eaten by the rich woman's dog.
(d) They were hunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Roddy smoke a cigarette at the club in "The Rest of It"?
2. Who does Casey say saw the boy crash his car in "The Suicide Room"?
3. When does Mike surprise Roddy with a visit to his office in "The Rest of It"?
4. Why does Griffin consider breaking up with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
5. Why does Roddy dislike where he lives in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)