|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will say he did right before his aunt died in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Unplugged his uncle's heart monitor.
(b) Dropped pills into her food.
(c) Tripped and fell.
(d) Asked a question about death.
2. How long has Griffin been with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Just a week.
(b) Only a short time.
(c) Several years.
(d) Over a year.
3. What does David Applelow do when he doesn't hear back from Ms. Samuel after his first interview?
(a) He applies for jobs at restaurants.
(b) He starts taking classes at his community college.
(c) He moves in with Marnie.
(d) He goes back to Ms. Samuel's office.
4. In "The Suicide Room," how does Alyssa feel when she finally gets inside the dorm of the girl who committed suicide?
5. How old is Marnie Kastopolis' son, Zach?
(a) Late 20s.
(b) College aged.
(c) High school aged.
(d) Middle school aged.
6. When David Applelow goes to his final interview with Ms. Samuel, how many other people are also waiting to be interviewed?
7. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) Because he really wants the job.
(b) Because he needs a good recommendation.
(c) Because he finds her attractive.
(d) He doesn't want to impress her.
8. At the beginning of "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he once did on a boat?
(a) Jumped off.
(b) Ran drugs.
(c) Hid a body.
(d) Water Skied.
9. Why does Roddy call his ex-wife after learning about Mike's cousin in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because she is a detective.
(b) Because she works for human services.
(c) Because she always helps him.
(d) Because she is a lawyer.
10. Where is Roddy in the beginning of "The Rest of It"?
(a) In a news room.
(b) In a classroom.
(c) In his car.
(d) In his office.
11. Why does Roddy stay late at work in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he wants overtime pay.
(b) To avoid going home.
(c) To clean up his office.
(d) Because he has too much work.
12. In "The Rest of It," who does Roddy think would like his house?
(a) His students.
(b) No one.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His ex-wife.
13. In "The Suicide Room," why is Manion competing with Will?
(a) To see who can get the best grades.
(b) To see who can date the most girls.
(c) To see who can do the craziest stunt.
(d) To see who can get kicked out first.
14. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
(a) His ex-wife's.
(b) His co-worker's.
(c) His own.
(d) His mother's.
15. Why does David Applelow take Zach to a Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
(a) Because it is the closest restaurant to their apartment building.
(b) Because David loves Greek food.
(c) Because Zach has never had Greek food.
(d) Because Zach keeps complaining about being hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is David Applelow irritated when he goes to the Greek restaurant with Zach?
2. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
3. During David Applelow's final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does he guess?
4. What does Griffin think when he sees Will walk past the window at the end of "The Suicide Room"?
5. In "Futures," who does Marnie Kastopolis say she does not want to have a copy of her key?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)