Short Answer Key
1. How old is David Applelow in "Futures"?
2. In "Futures," why is David Applelow unemployed?
His employer went out of business.
3. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
He knows nothing about the job.
4. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
Like he isn't as qualified.
5. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
Because he finds her attractive.
6. Why does David Applelow think admitting he doesn't believe in astrology will help him get the job in "Futures"?
Because he wants to be honest.
7. How does David Appelow know Marnie Kastopolis?
They are neighbors.
8. Why does Marnie Kastopolis give David Appelow a key to her apartment?
To let her son in.
9. In "Futures," who does Marnie...
This section contains 3,035 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)