|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ladies and Gentlemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Futures," who does Marnie Kastopolis say she does not want to have a copy of her key?
(c) Dr. Pip.
(d) Ms. Samuel.
2. What does Joshua tell Elsa that makes her befriend him in "Middleman"?
(a) That his dad is an agent.
(b) That his mom is an actress on Broadway.
(c) That he can help her get work in show business.
(d) That his mom does voice over work on the radio.
3. Why does Casey run away from kissing Griffin in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Because she doesn't like him any more.
(b) Because she knows it is wrong.
(c) Because she wants to watch Will finish walking around the building.
(d) Because Alyssa catches them.
4. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he loves to write.
(b) Because he can make money off of it.
(c) Roddy isn't excited to help Mike.
(d) Because it would make his ex-wife happy.
5. In "When in Rome," why does Kevin say he takes his nightly work deposits to the bank in the morning?
(a) So he can get home sooner.
(b) To avoid being robbed.
(c) To make his boss angry.
(d) Because it's the rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roddy feel awkward at the club in "The Rest of It"?
2. In "Ladies and Gentlemen," to whom does Peter make the promise at the end of his flight?
3. What does David Applelow suggest Zach do while they are out to eat in "Futures"?
4. In "In the Basement," how does Nicholas describe the tone of Lisa's wedding?
5. In "Middleman," where does Elsa want to go to college?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)