|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ladies and Gentlemen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
(a) His own.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His co-worker's.
(d) His ex-wife's.
2. What does Griffin think when he sees Will walk past the window at the end of "The Suicide Room"?
(a) That he could pull him in or push him down.
(b) That he was caught cheating.
(c) That he could walk the ledge too.
(d) That he needs to hide from Will.
3. When David Applelow goes to his final interview with Ms. Samuel, how many other people are also waiting to be interviewed?
4. How does David Applelow feel after his second interview with Ms. Samuel?
5. Why does Roddy visit a club in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because his ex-wife was there.
(b) To play in a band.
(c) Because he drinks often.
(d) To avoid going home.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "In the Basement" what does the narrator think about himself?
2. What does Mike claimed happened to all the animals on the rich woman's island in "The Rest of It"?
3. In "Middleman," what does Joshua think of Elsa's acting skills the first time she performs for him?
4. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
5. In "Ladies and Gentlemen," what does the man next to Sara on the plane ask her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)