|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
(a) His own.
(b) His co-worker's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His ex-wife's.
2. Why does Casey run away from kissing Griffin in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Because she wants to watch Will finish walking around the building.
(b) Because she doesn't like him any more.
(c) Because she knows it is wrong.
(d) Because Alyssa catches them.
3. How does Joshua define being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) With character traits.
(b) With emotional traits.
(c) With physical traits.
(d) He can't define it.
4. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy reacted when Kevin was choked?
(a) Troy ran away.
(b) Troy called the police.
(c) Troy choked Caleb.
(d) Troy fought back.
5. In "In the Basement," what does Nicholas say Lisa did with her narrative writing?
(a) Burned it.
(b) Threw it away.
(c) Sold it for money.
(d) Published it herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In the Basement," how does Nicholas describe the tone of Lisa's wedding?
2. In "The Suicide Room," how does Alyssa explain her brother's mental impairment?
3. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
4. In "When in Rome," who does Caleb say was arrested after he choked Kevin?
5. In "Futures," who does David Applelow have a beer with in Marnie Kastopolis' apartment?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)