|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David Applelow think admitting he doesn't believe in astrology will help him get the job in "Futures"?
(a) Because he wants to be honest.
(b) Because he thinks Ms. Samuel is testing him.
(c) Because he thinks Ms. Samuel doesn't believe in it.
(d) He says he does believe in astrology.
2. When does Mike surprise Roddy with a visit to his office in "The Rest of It"?
(a) After Roddy's first lecture.
(b) After Roddy's final lecture.
(c) Before Roddy's final lecture.
(d) Before Roddy's first lecture.
3. How does Roddy feel when he returns to work on Monday in "The Rest of It"?
4. What family radio program does Joshua record in "Middleman"?
(a) The Beginning.
(b) The Body.
(c) The Chosen.
(d) The Awakening.
5. Why does Marnie Kastopolis give David Appelow a key to her apartment?
(a) To let her son in.
(b) In case of emergencies.
(c) To feed her cat.
(d) To water her plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will say he did right before his aunt died in "The Suicide Room"?
2. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
3. What does recording the family radio program in "Middleman" make Joshua question?
4. In "Middleman," what does Joshua tell Elsa he has done as an actor?
5. Who becomes angry with Joshua after he helps Elsa in "Middleman"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)