|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a medical student.
(c) She is a doctor.
(d) She is an x-ray technician.
2. What does Griffin think when he sees Will walk past the window at the end of "The Suicide Room"?
(a) That he could pull him in or push him down.
(b) That he was caught cheating.
(c) That he needs to hide from Will.
(d) That he could walk the ledge too.
3. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He is a student.
(b) He is a janitor.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is a receptionist.
4. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
(a) Like he isn't as qualified.
(b) Like he is overdressed.
(c) Like he is underdressed.
(d) Like he is over qualified.
5. Why does David Applelow let Zach spend the night in his apartment?
(a) To help Marnie.
(b) To have company.
(c) To make money.
(d) To avoid a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it in "In the Basement"?
2. How does Ms. Samuel introduce Dr. Pip Love-Wellman to David Applelow?
3. What happens after Will walks past Griffin at the end of "The Suicide Room"?
4. In "In the Basement," how do Nicholas and Maria feel about Lisa's house?
5. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)