|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David Applelow react when he first sees Zach fighting with Marnie in the hallway?
(a) He calls the police.
(b) He holds Zach back.
(c) He doesn't do anything.
(d) He holds Marnie back.
2. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
3. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because it would make his ex-wife happy.
(b) Roddy isn't excited to help Mike.
(c) Because he loves to write.
(d) Because he can make money off of it.
4. In "Middleman," why can't Joshua get Elsa's attention?
(a) Because he is so much younger than she.
(b) Because he is too afraid to talk to her.
(c) Because they are never in the same place.
(d) Because Elsa is focused on music.
5. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
(a) His own.
(b) His ex-wife's.
(c) His co-worker's.
(d) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "When in Rome," what does Caleb do for a living?
2. In "In the Basement," how many children does Lisa have?
3. How does Nicholas say Lisa looked for a husband in "In the Basement"?
4. In "Middleman," how does Joshua's father describe their last name?
5. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)