|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through When in Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Zach spends the night in David Applelow's apartment, what does he do the next day?
(a) Goes with David to apply for jobs.
(b) Sleeps all afternoon.
(c) Goes shopping for David.
(d) Goes back home.
2. At the end of "In the Basement" what does the narrator think about himself?
(a) That he is nothing like Nicholas.
(b) That he needs to go back to school.
(c) That he might love Maria.
(d) That he is smarter than his wife.
3. Why does Caleb say Kevin did not get a traffic ticket in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because he paid the police officer.
(b) Because he is lucky.
(c) Caleb has no idea.
(d) Because he knew the police officer.
4. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy reacted when Kevin was choked?
(a) Troy ran away.
(b) Troy fought back.
(c) Troy called the police.
(d) Troy choked Caleb.
5. When does Mike surprise Roddy with a visit to his office in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Before Roddy's final lecture.
(b) After Roddy's first lecture.
(c) After Roddy's final lecture.
(d) Before Roddy's first lecture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roddy ask for at the end of "The Rest of It"?
2. Where is Roddy in the beginning of "The Rest of It"?
3. Why does Kevin call Caleb at work in "When in Rome"?
4. Why does the narrator of "In the Basement" dislike the amount Maria works?
5. Who is Griffin with in the beginning of "The Suicide Room"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)