|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Suicide Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Suicide Room," how does Alyssa feel when she finally gets inside the dorm of the girl who committed suicide?
2. Why does Roddy stay late at work in "The Rest of It"?
(a) To clean up his office.
(b) Because he wants overtime pay.
(c) To avoid going home.
(d) Because he has too much work.
3. How does Roddy feel when he returns to work on Monday in "The Rest of It"?
4. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) Because he finds her attractive.
(b) Because he needs a good recommendation.
(c) Because he really wants the job.
(d) He doesn't want to impress her.
5. Why does Roddy call his ex-wife after learning about Mike's cousin in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because she is a detective.
(b) Because she is a lawyer.
(c) Because she works for human services.
(d) Because she always helps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Applelow do when he doesn't hear back from Ms. Samuel after his first interview?
2. Who suggests that Mike should write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
3. In "The Rest of It," who does Roddy think would like his house?
4. How does David Appelow know Marnie Kastopolis?
5. Why does Alyssa's reaction to the dorm of the girl who committed suicide upset Griffin in "The Suicide Room"?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)