|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Suicide Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Suicide Room," why is Manion competing with Will?
(a) To see who can date the most girls.
(b) To see who can get kicked out first.
(c) To see who can get the best grades.
(d) To see who can do the craziest stunt.
2. Who does Casey say saw the boy crash his car in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Her sister's boyfriend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her high school boyfriend.
3. Who leaves Roddy a note on his office door in "The Rest of It"?
(a) A female student.
(b) A co-worker.
(c) His ex-wife.
4. What does David Applelow do with the little money he has left during his unemployment?
(a) He puts a lock on his savings account.
(b) He counts it daily.
(c) He carries it all in his wallet.
(d) He hides his money in a book.
5. How wide is the ledge Will walks on in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Two inches.
(b) One inch.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Six inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roddy ask for at the end of "The Rest of It"?
2. In "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he saw on the rich woman's island?
3. Where is Roddy in the beginning of "The Rest of It"?
4. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike tell Roddy lived on the island with the rich woman?
5. Why does David Applelow think admitting he doesn't believe in astrology will help him get the job in "Futures"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)