|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David Applelow's final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does he guess?
(a) The meaning of star movements.
(b) The meaning of colors.
(c) The meaning of symbols.
(d) The meaning of patterns.
2. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He doesn't know about the cousin.
(b) Because he overheard Mike on the phone.
(c) Because of something he read in the paper.
(d) Because he met with the cousin.
3. Who travels to Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Roddy's boss.
(b) Roddy's co-worker.
4. How does David Applelow feel after his second interview with Ms. Samuel?
5. What does Zach do after leaving the Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
(a) He goes shopping.
(b) He apologizes to his family.
(c) He moves away.
(d) He asks to stay with David for another night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David Applelow react when he first sees Zach fighting with Marnie in the hallway?
2. In "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he saw on the rich woman's island?
3. Why does David Applelow take Zach to a Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
4. In "Futures," who does David Applelow have a beer with in Marnie Kastopolis' apartment?
5. Why does David Applelow let Zach spend the night in his apartment?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)