|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roddy dislike where he lives in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He says it is too large.
(b) He says it is too dirty.
(c) He says it is too remote.
(d) He says it is too loud.
2. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike tell Roddy lived on the island with the rich woman?
(a) He wasn't sure.
(b) About fifty people.
(c) Servants and her dogs.
(d) No one.
3. What does David Applelow do when he doesn't hear back from Ms. Samuel after his first interview?
(a) He moves in with Marnie.
(b) He starts taking classes at his community college.
(c) He goes back to Ms. Samuel's office.
(d) He applies for jobs at restaurants.
4. In "Futures," who does Marnie Kastopolis say she does not want to have a copy of her key?
(a) Dr. Pip.
(d) Ms. Samuel.
5. Why does Roddy go to another professor's house in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he is house sitting.
(b) Because he is buying the house.
(c) Because he lives there.
(d) Because he wants company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
2. Why does Roddy visit a club in "The Rest of It"?
3. Where is Roddy in the beginning of "The Rest of It"?
4. Who travels to Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
5. What does Mike claimed happened to all the animals on the rich woman's island in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)