|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does David Applelow discover about his apartment?
(a) That he is being evicted.
(b) That he lost his key.
(c) That Zach stole his money.
(d) That it has been robbed.
2. How does David Applelow feel after his second interview with Ms. Samuel?
3. How old is David Applelow in "Futures"?
(a) Early 50s.
(b) Late 40s.
(c) Late 50s.
(d) Early 40s.
4. Why does Roddy call his ex-wife after learning about Mike's cousin in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because she always helps him.
(b) Because she is a lawyer.
(c) Because she is a detective.
(d) Because she works for human services.
5. During David Applelow's final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does he guess?
(a) The meaning of colors.
(b) The meaning of patterns.
(c) The meaning of symbols.
(d) The meaning of star movements.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Rest of It," who does Roddy think would like his house?
2. How does Zach describe his older brother in "Futures"?
3. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
4. Why is David disappointed after his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
5. What does Zach do after leaving the Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)