|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During David Applelow's final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does he guess?
(a) The meaning of symbols.
(b) The meaning of colors.
(c) The meaning of star movements.
(d) The meaning of patterns.
2. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike tell Roddy lived on the island with the rich woman?
(a) No one.
(b) He wasn't sure.
(c) About fifty people.
(d) Servants and her dogs.
3. Why does David Applelow take Zach to a Greek restaurant in "Futures"?
(a) Because it is the closest restaurant to their apartment building.
(b) Because Zach has never had Greek food.
(c) Because David loves Greek food.
(d) Because Zach keeps complaining about being hungry.
4. When does Mike surprise Roddy with a visit to his office in "The Rest of It"?
(a) After Roddy's first lecture.
(b) Before Roddy's first lecture.
(c) After Roddy's final lecture.
(d) Before Roddy's final lecture.
5. How old is Marnie Kastopolis' son, Zach?
(a) Late 20s.
(b) Middle school aged.
(c) College aged.
(d) High school aged.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike say his cousin is?
2. Who suggests that Mike should write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
3. What does David Applelow realize about himself while dining at the Greek restaurant with Zach?
4. What does David Applelow do when he doesn't hear back from Ms. Samuel after his first interview?
5. Why does Roddy feel awkward at the club in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)