|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Futures.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) Because he finds her attractive.
(b) Because he really wants the job.
(c) He doesn't want to impress her.
(d) Because he needs a good recommendation.
2. How does David Applelow react when he first sees Zach fighting with Marnie in the hallway?
(a) He holds Marnie back.
(b) He doesn't do anything.
(c) He calls the police.
(d) He holds Zach back.
3. How does Zach describe his older brother in "Futures"?
4. How does Ms. Samuel introduce Dr. Pip Love-Wellman to David Applelow?
(a) As a futurist for the business.
(b) As the leader of their workplace.
(c) As the master of a new realm.
(d) As the founder of a company.
5. How old is Marnie Kastopolis' son, Zach?
(a) College aged.
(b) Middle school aged.
(c) Late 20s.
(d) High school aged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David Applelow do with the little money he has left during his unemployment?
2. Why does David Applelow think admitting he doesn't believe in astrology will help him get the job in "Futures"?
3. What does David Applelow do when he doesn't hear back from Ms. Samuel after his first interview?
4. When David Applelow goes to his final interview with Ms. Samuel, how many other people are also waiting to be interviewed?
5. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)