|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say he once chocked his brother?
(a) With a tie.
(b) With a rope.
(c) With his hands.
(d) With a belt.
2. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Kevin reacted to being choked?
(a) Kevin called the police.
(b) Kevin bit his arm.
(c) Kevin did nothing.
(d) Kevin fought back.
3. Why does David like waiting for his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
(a) Because he likes to see Ms. Samuel.
(b) Because the other people waiting seem intelligent.
(c) Because the room smells good.
(d) He doesn't like waiting for the final interview.
4. What does Joshua tell Elsa that makes her befriend him in "Middleman"?
(a) That his mom does voice over work on the radio.
(b) That his mom is an actress on Broadway.
(c) That he can help her get work in show business.
(d) That his dad is an agent.
5. Why is David Applelow irritated when he goes to the Greek restaurant with Zach?
(a) Because their waitress is nosey.
(b) Because Zach won't stop talking.
(c) Because Zach orders the most expensive item on the menu.
(d) Because there is a long wait to get a table.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in law school, where does Caleb say he visited Kevin in "When in Rome"?
2. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
3. In "When in Rome," why does Caleb say he didn't want Kevin to drive to dinner during his law school visit?
4. What does Roddy ask for at the end of "The Rest of It"?
5. At the end of "In the Basement," what does Carla tell the narrator?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)