|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say Troy reacted when Kevin was choked?
(a) Troy choked Caleb.
(b) Troy fought back.
(c) Troy ran away.
(d) Troy called the police.
2. Who travels to Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Roddy's co-worker.
(b) Roddy's boss.
3. In "When in Rome," how does Caleb say he once chocked his brother?
(a) With a rope.
(b) With his hands.
(c) With a tie.
(d) With a belt.
4. What does Joshua do to try to help Elsa with her acting career in "Middleman"?
(a) He has his father hire her.
(b) He sets up a meeting with an agent.
(c) He practices voice lessons with her.
(d) He takes her to auditions.
5. In "Middleman," why can't Joshua get Elsa's attention?
(a) Because they are never in the same place.
(b) Because he is too afraid to talk to her.
(c) Because he is so much younger than she.
(d) Because Elsa is focused on music.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many moths is Manion reported to have eaten?
2. Why does Griffin consider breaking up with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
3. In "The Suicide Room," why is Manion competing with Will?
4. In "In the Basement," what does the narrator say he heard about Maria and Nicholas' prior breakup?
5. In "The Suicide Room," how does Alyssa feel when she finally gets inside the dorm of the girl who committed suicide?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)