|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in "In the Basement"?
2. Why does Roddy go to another professor's house in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because he is house sitting.
(b) Because he wants company.
(c) Because he is buying the house.
(d) Because he lives there.
3. How wide is the ledge Will walks on in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) One inch.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Two inches.
4. What does David Applelow realize about himself while dining at the Greek restaurant with Zach?
(a) That he is obsessed with youth.
(b) That he is a lot like Zach.
(c) That he worries too much.
(d) That he isn't getting any younger.
5. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike say his cousin is?
(a) A president.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A hit man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roddy dislike where he lives in "The Rest of It"?
2. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
3. In "The Suicide Room," why is Manion competing with Will?
4. Who lectures Caleb when he leaves work to meet with Kevin in "When in Rome"?
5. In "Middleman," why can't Joshua get Elsa's attention?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)