|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does David like waiting for his final interview with Ms. Samuel?
(a) He doesn't like waiting for the final interview.
(b) Because he likes to see Ms. Samuel.
(c) Because the room smells good.
(d) Because the other people waiting seem intelligent.
2. Why does Casey run away from kissing Griffin in "The Suicide Room"?
(a) Because she knows it is wrong.
(b) Because she doesn't like him any more.
(c) Because she wants to watch Will finish walking around the building.
(d) Because Alyssa catches them.
3. Why does Caleb say he thought he would be arrested in "When in Rome"?
(a) Because Kevin threw cocaine at him.
(b) Because Kevin didn't have a license.
(c) Because he didn't pay his taxes.
(d) Because they drove through a red light.
4. Who leaves Roddy a note on his office door in "The Rest of It"?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) A co-worker.
(d) A female student.
5. In "Middleman," what does Joshua think of Elsa's acting skills the first time she performs for him?
(a) He doesn't pay enough attention.
(b) He thinks she isn't that good.
(c) He thinks she is a natural.
(d) He thinks she is shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Griffin consider breaking up with Alyssa in "The Suicide Room"?
2. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
3. How old is Marnie Kastopolis' son, Zach?
4. In "In the Basement," where does Lisa live?
5. Why can't Will get inside the dorm where the girl committed suicide in "The Suicide Room"?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)