|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the final interview with Ms. Samuel, what does David Applelow discover about his apartment?
(a) That Zach stole his money.
(b) That it has been robbed.
(c) That he lost his key.
(d) That he is being evicted.
2. In "Futures," who does Marnie Kastopolis say she does not want to have a copy of her key?
(a) Dr. Pip.
(d) Ms. Samuel.
3. Who travels to Ireland in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Roddy's boss.
(b) Roddy's co-worker.
4. Who suggests that Mike should write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Roddy's ex-wife.
(b) A university president.
(d) Mike comes up with idea himself.
5. How does Roddy know about Mike's cousin before Mike tells him in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He doesn't know about the cousin.
(b) Because he met with the cousin.
(c) Because he overheard Mike on the phone.
(d) Because of something he read in the paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
2. What does David Applelow realize about himself while dining at the Greek restaurant with Zach?
3. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
4. How does Ms. Samuel introduce Dr. Pip Love-Wellman to David Applelow?
5. Why does Roddy feel awkward at the club in "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)