|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Rest of It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does David Appelow know Marnie Kastopolis?
(a) They are step-brother and sister
(b) They went to school together.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are neighbors.
2. In "Futures," who does David Applelow have a beer with in Marnie Kastopolis' apartment?
(a) No one.
(b) Ms. Samuel.
3. Why does Roddy feel awkward at the club in "The Rest of It"?
(a) Because it is filled with students.
(b) Because it is too expensive for him.
(c) Because it is empty.
(d) Because it is filled with women.
4. After Zach spends the night in David Applelow's apartment, what does he do the next day?
(a) Goes shopping for David.
(b) Sleeps all afternoon.
(c) Goes back home.
(d) Goes with David to apply for jobs.
5. Why is David Applelow irritated when he goes to the Greek restaurant with Zach?
(a) Because Zach orders the most expensive item on the menu.
(b) Because Zach won't stop talking.
(c) Because there is a long wait to get a table.
(d) Because their waitress is nosey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
2. Whose letters does Roddy read in "The Rest of It"?
3. At the end of "The Rest of It," why does Roddy want to avoid Mike?
4. What does Dr. Pip Love-Wellman ask David Applelow during his second interview?
5. How does Zach describe his older brother in "Futures"?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)