|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joshua ask his parents about being Jewish in "Middleman"?
(a) Because he has a religious awakening.
(b) Because he wants to be Jewish.
(c) Because he wants to practice an eastern religion instead.
(d) Because he is afraid of being Jewish.
2. At the beginning of "The Rest of It," what does Mike tell Roddy he once did on a boat?
(a) Ran drugs.
(b) Water Skied.
(c) Jumped off.
(d) Hid a body.
3. In "In the Basement," how does the narrator feel about Maria taking Nicholas back?
(a) He is angry over it.
(b) He is happy about it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He doesn't care.
4. What does Roddy ask for at the end of "The Rest of It"?
(a) For a meeting with Mike's cousin.
(b) For a vacation alone.
(c) For a second chance with his ex-wife.
(d) For a raise at work.
5. What does Mike claimed happened to all the animals on the rich woman's island in "The Rest of It"?
(a) They were eaten by the rich woman's dog.
(b) They were hunted.
(c) They died of starvation.
(d) They were eaten by the rich woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves Roddy a note on his office door in "The Rest of It"?
2. Why is Roddy excited to help Mike write a book about his life in "The Rest of It"?
3. In "In the Basement," how many children does Lisa have?
4. In "Middleman," how does Joshua's father describe their last name?
5. In "Middleman," what type of school is Trinity?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)