|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Middleman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "In the Basement," what does Maria do for a living?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a medical student.
(c) She is a doctor.
(d) She is an x-ray technician.
2. In "The Rest of It," what does Roddy do instead of visiting the lit star?
(a) He goes to work.
(b) He falls asleep.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He goes home.
3. What does Mike Donato do for a living in "The Rest of It"?
(a) He is a receptionist.
(b) He is a professor.
(c) He is a janitor.
(d) He is a student.
4. In "The Rest of It," who does Mike say his cousin is?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A hit man.
(c) A president.
(d) A con artist.
5. At the end of "In the Basement," what does Carla tell the narrator?
(a) That he needs to find a job.
(b) That she will stop nagging him.
(c) That she wants a divorce.
(d) That he is a better man than Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes angry with Joshua after he helps Elsa in "Middleman"?
2. What does recording the family radio program in "Middleman" make Joshua question?
3. In "In the Basement," how does Maria know Lisa?
4. When does Mike surprise Roddy with a visit to his office in "The Rest of It"?
5. Where is Roddy in the beginning of "The Rest of It"?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)