1. How old is David Applelow in "Futures"?
(a) Late 40s.
(b) Early 50s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 50s.
2. In "Futures," why is David Applelow unemployed?
(a) He isn't unemployed.
(b) He was fired.
(c) He quit his job.
(d) His employer went out of business.
3. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
(a) He hasn't worked in a long time.
(b) He knows nothing about the job.
(c) Talking to people makes him nervous.
(d) He feels unqualified for the position.
4. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
(a) Like he is underdressed.
(b) Like he isn't as qualified.
(c) Like he is over qualified.
(d) Like he is overdressed.
5. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) He doesn't want to impress her.
(b) Because he really wants the job.
(c) Because he finds her attractive.
(d) Because he needs a good recommendation.
This section contains 5,412 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)