1. How old is David Applelow in "Futures"?
(a) Late 40s.
(b) Early 40s.
(c) Late 50s.
(d) Early 50s.
2. In "Futures," why is David Applelow unemployed?
(a) He quit his job.
(b) He isn't unemployed.
(c) He was fired.
(d) His employer went out of business.
3. What makes David Applelow nervous about his job interview in "Futures"?
(a) Talking to people makes him nervous.
(b) He knows nothing about the job.
(c) He feels unqualified for the position.
(d) He hasn't worked in a long time.
4. In "Futures," how does David Applelow feel when he sits with the other people interviewing for the job?
(a) Like he isn't as qualified.
(b) Like he is overdressed.
(c) Like he is over qualified.
(d) Like he is underdressed.
5. Why does David Applelow want to impress Ms. Samuel when he first meets her?
(a) Because he really wants the job.
(b) He doesn't want to impress her.
(c) Because he finds her attractive.
(d) Because he needs a good recommendation.
This section contains 5,412 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)