|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
(a) For obstruction of justice.
(b) For lying.
(c) For killing Dolan.
(d) For murder.
2. What does Evelyn offer to get Cole when he visits Paulette Renfro for the first time?
(a) A date with her mother.
(b) Into her father's storage unit.
(c) Wozniak's informant list.
(d) The picture of Pike.
3. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
4. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
5. Who brings Frank Garcia to the hospital?
(a) Abbot Montoya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Cole compare the Sierra Madre to?
2. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
3. Who do Krantz and Cole see on the floor at Paulette's house?
4. Who were Pike and Wozniak chasing when Wozniak died?
5. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
2. How does Laurence Sobek die?
3. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
4. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
5. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
6. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
7. How does Cole react to his surprise visitor when he returns home in Chapter 30?
8. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
9. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
10. What does Cole want from Dolan in Chapter 25?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)