|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Wozniak's informant?
(a) Leonard DeVille.
(b) Eugene Dersh.
(c) Laurence Sobek.
(d) Edward Deege.
2. How does Cole think the killer is connected to Pike?
(a) Through Karen.
(b) Through Dolan.
(c) Through Dersh.
(d) Through Frank.
3. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Karen Garcia.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Abel Wozniak.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
4. Where do the police find Pike's car?
(b) Thirtynine Palms.
(c) Twentynine Palms.
(d) The Palms Hotel.
5. Who do Krantz and Cole see on the floor at Paulette's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
2. Who brings Frank Garcia to the hospital?
3. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
4. How does Evelyn react to Pike in Chapter 37?
5. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole get arrested?
2. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
3. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
4. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
5. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
6. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
7. Why does Cole call John Chen?
8. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
9. Who is Trudy?
10. Who is Laurence Sobek?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)