|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Abel Wozniak die?
(a) He shot himself.
(b) Pike shot him.
(c) Krantz shot him.
(d) Leonard DeVille shot him.
2. What type of car does Sobek drive?
(a) A red Cherokee.
(b) A black Range Rover.
(c) A black Cherokee.
(d) A red Explorer.
3. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was a pedophile.
(b) He was involved in a burglary ring.
(c) He was a cop killer.
(d) He was an innocent man.
4. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
(a) Pike's mother.
(b) Dersh's neighbor.
(c) Cole's neighbor.
(d) Cole's girlfriend.
5. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Lake Hollywood.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Parker Center.
(d) Palm Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
2. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
3. Why does Pike escape prison?
4. Who was the Internal Affairs officer on Wozniak's case?
5. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
2. Why does Cole call John Chen?
3. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
4. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
5. What does Cole want from Dolan in Chapter 25?
6. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
7. Why does Cole get arrested?
8. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
9. What do Dolan and Cole discover when they go to the storage facility?
10. Who is Laurence Sobek?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)