|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Sobek drive?
(a) A red Cherokee.
(b) A red Explorer.
(c) A black Range Rover.
(d) A black Cherokee.
2. Who brings Frank Garcia to the hospital?
(c) Abbot Montoya.
3. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
(a) A phone.
(b) A jewelry box.
(c) A letter.
(d) A blue heart.
4. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
5. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Abel Wozniak.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Karen Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
2. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
3. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
4. What kills Dolan?
5. Who does Cole call to come to Eugene Dersh's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
2. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
3. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
4. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
5. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
6. Why does Cole get arrested?
7. Who is Trudy?
8. How does Laurence Sobek die?
9. Why does Cole go to Palm Springs in Chapter 29?
10. What do Dolan and Cole discover when they go to the storage facility?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)