|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
(a) Murder man.
(b) Sleeping man.
(c) Running man.
(d) Cop man.
2. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Calls Dolan.
(b) Bails Pike out of jail.
(c) Retraces Pike's run.
(d) Goes for a run.
3. Who shoots Laurence Sobek?
4. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
(a) Abel Wozniak.
(b) Errol Flynn.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Frank Garcia.
5. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A mask.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Cole's door after Pike leaves?
2. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
3. What does Cole want Dolan to help him get in Chapter 25?
4. What file is missing from the records department?
5. What does Lucy tell Pike after he escapes from prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole get arrested?
2. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
3. How does Laurence Sobek die?
4. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
5. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
6. Who is Laurence Sobek?
7. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
8. Why does Cole call John Chen?
9. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
10. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)