|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
2. What list are all the victims on?
(a) Pike's informant list.
(b) DeVille's witness list.
(c) Wozniak's informant list.
(d) Krantz's arrest record.
3. Who were Pike and Wozniak chasing when Wozniak died?
(a) Edward Deege.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Karen Garcia's killer.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
4. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Lake Hollywood.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Parker Center.
(d) Palm Springs.
5. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
(a) The person was deported.
(b) The person was arrested.
(c) The person was attacked.
(d) The person was fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
2. Who is Evelyn Wozniak?
3. What file is missing from the records department?
4. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
5. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
2. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
3. Why does Cole call John Chen?
4. Who is Trudy?
5. Why does Cole get arrested?
6. How does Laurence Sobek die?
7. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
8. Who is Laurence Sobek?
9. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
10. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)