|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
2. Who was Wozniak's informant?
(a) Laurence Sobek.
(b) Leonard DeVille.
(c) Eugene Dersh.
(d) Edward Deege.
3. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Running man.
(b) Vigilante killer.
(c) Innocent cop.
(d) Cop killer.
4. Who shows up at Paulette's house first in Chapter 37?
5. Why does Cole lose his license?
(a) Krantz hates him.
(b) Lucy tells him to give it up.
(c) He pleads guilty to a felony.
(d) Pike takes it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What file is missing from the records department?
2. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
3. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
4. What kills Dolan?
5. Where do the police find Pike's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
2. Why does Cole go to Palm Springs in Chapter 29?
3. Why does Cole call John Chen?
4. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
5. What do Dolan and Cole discover when they go to the storage facility?
6. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
7. Why does Cole get arrested?
8. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
9. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
10. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)