|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was a cop killer.
(b) He was an innocent man.
(c) He was a pedophile.
(d) He was involved in a burglary ring.
2. Who is the most dangerous man Cole knows?
3. Why does Cole lose his license?
(a) Pike takes it away.
(b) Krantz hates him.
(c) Lucy tells him to give it up.
(d) He pleads guilty to a felony.
4. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
5. Who is Evelyn Wozniak?
(a) Abel's daughter.
(b) Pike's daughter.
(c) Pike's wife.
(d) Abel's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
2. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
3. How did Abel Wozniak die?
4. Where does the officer take Cole after arresting him?
5. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole call John Chen?
2. How does Cole react to his surprise visitor when he returns home in Chapter 30?
3. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
4. Why does Cole go to Palm Springs in Chapter 29?
5. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
6. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
7. Who is Laurence Sobek?
8. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
9. How does Laurence Sobek die?
10. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)