|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do drivers see when they get close to Palm Springs?
(b) Sod farms.
2. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
(a) For murder.
(b) For obstruction of justice.
(c) For killing Dolan.
(d) For lying.
3. Who was Wozniak's informant?
(a) Eugene Dersh.
(b) Laurence Sobek.
(c) Leonard DeVille.
(d) Edward Deege.
4. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
(b) Calls Cole.
(c) Takes steroids.
(d) Takes sleeping pills.
5. Who does Cole call to come to Eugene Dersh's house?
(a) John Chen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evelyn offer to get Cole when he visits Paulette Renfro for the first time?
2. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
3. Who does Cole call after they leave Sobek's mother's house?
4. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
5. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
2. Why does Cole go to Palm Springs in Chapter 29?
3. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
4. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
5. Why does Cole call John Chen?
6. Who is Laurence Sobek?
7. What do Dolan and Cole discover when they go to the storage facility?
8. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
9. What does Cole want from Dolan in Chapter 25?
10. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)