|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Lake Hollywood.
(c) Palm Springs.
(d) Beverly Hills.
2. in Chapter 23, who is accused of Dersh's murder?
(b) Amanda Kimmel.
3. Who shoots Laurence Sobek?
4. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Cop killer.
(b) Running man.
(c) Innocent cop.
(d) Vigilante killer.
5. What list are all the victims on?
(a) Krantz's arrest record.
(b) DeVille's witness list.
(c) Pike's informant list.
(d) Wozniak's informant list.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
2. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
3. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
4. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
5. Who brings Frank Garcia to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
2. How does Laurence Sobek die?
3. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
4. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
5. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
6. Who is Laurence Sobek?
7. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
8. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
9. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
10. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)