|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
(a) Eugene Dersh.
(b) Charlie Bauman.
(c) Samantha Dolan.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
2. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
(a) Errol Flynn.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
3. Why does Cole lose his license?
(a) He pleads guilty to a felony.
(b) Pike takes it away.
(c) Krantz hates him.
(d) Lucy tells him to give it up.
4. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
(a) A gun.
(b) A file.
(c) An order.
5. Who does Cole call in the beginning of Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Frank Garcia to the hospital?
2. What does Lucy tell Pike after he escapes from prison?
3. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
4. What movie does Cole compare the Sierra Madre to?
5. What list are all the victims on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
2. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
3. Why does Pike go to Paulette's house?
4. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
5. Who is Laurence Sobek?
6. Who is Trudy?
7. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
8. What does Cole want from Dolan in Chapter 25?
9. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
10. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)