|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was an innocent man.
(b) He was a pedophile.
(c) He was involved in a burglary ring.
(d) He was a cop killer.
2. in Chapter 23, who is accused of Dersh's murder?
(a) Amanda Kimmel.
3. Who does Cole call to come to Eugene Dersh's house?
(a) John Chen.
4. What movie does Cole compare the Sierra Madre to?
(a) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(d) Harry Potter.
5. Who shows up at Cole's door after Pike leaves?
(b) Frank Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cole after he leaves Lucy's house?
2. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
3. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
4. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
5. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
2. Why does Cole go to see Mike McConnell?
3. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
4. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
5. Who is Trudy?
6. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
7. Why does Cole go to Palm Springs in Chapter 29?
8. Who is Laurence Sobek?
9. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
10. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)