|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole want Dolan to help him get in Chapter 25?
(a) Karen Garcia's autopsy report.
(b) IAG documents.
(c) Dersh's killer.
(d) Pike's bail.
2. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was a pedophile.
(b) He was involved in a burglary ring.
(c) He was an innocent man.
(d) He was a cop killer.
3. Who was the Internal Affairs officer on Wozniak's case?
(a) Buzz Cut.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Elvis Cole.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
(a) A phone.
(b) A blue heart.
(c) A jewelry box.
(d) A letter.
5. How does Evelyn react to Pike in Chapter 37?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is in love.
(d) She is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
2. Who does Cole go to see at the beginning of Chapter 28?
3. What kills Dolan?
4. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
5. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
2. Who is Laurence Sobek?
3. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
4. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
5. Why does Cole call John Chen?
6. Why does Evelyn Wozniak call Cole?
7. How does Laurence Sobek die?
8. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
9. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
10. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)