|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Life on parole.
(d) House arrest.
2. What do drivers see when they get close to Palm Springs?
(d) Sod farms.
3. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
(a) Over a hundred.
(b) Over a thousand.
(d) Over two thousand.
4. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) Pike's record.
(b) The killer's name.
(c) Wozniak's storage unit.
(d) Dolan's resume.
5. Who does Cole call in the beginning of Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cole lose his license?
2. Who shows up at Paulette's house first in Chapter 37?
3. Who was the Internal Affairs officer on Wozniak's case?
4. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
5. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)