|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Internal Affairs officer on Wozniak's case?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Elvis Cole.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Buzz Cut.
2. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
3. in Chapter 23, who is accused of Dersh's murder?
(b) Amanda Kimmel.
4. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
5. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Karen Garcia.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Leonard DeVille.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the media call Pike?
2. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
3. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
4. Why does Cole lose his license?
5. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Lucy upset with Cole?
2. How does Laurence Sobek die?
3. Where does Cole think Sobek is going when the police barge into Sobek's house trying to arrest him?
4. How does Cole react to his surprise visitor when he returns home in Chapter 30?
5. Who is Trudy?
6. What happens to Dolan at Laurence Sobek's house?
7. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
8. Why does Pike confront Wozniak during a Sunday afternoon barbecue?
9. What do Dolan and Cole discover when they go to the storage facility?
10. Why do the police show up at Cole's house?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)