|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole buy for Lucy in Chapter 9?
(a) A smoothie.
(c) A CD player.
(d) A car.
2. In what gang was Frank Garcia involved?
(a) Black Fence.
(b) Angels and Demons.
(c) Street Kings.
(d) White Fence.
3. What type of relationship do Riley and Eugene have?
4. What does Chen's crime scene visitor point out to him at the crime scene?
(a) The body.
(b) The getaway car.
(c) The gun.
(d) The bullet casing.
5. What does Lucy call Cole at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) The last white knight.
(b) The last black knight.
(c) Dersh's saviour.
(d) Dolan's crush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cole go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. How does Cole get to see the person that refuses to see the media?
3. Where does Lucy Chenier live?
4. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
5. Who discovers Karen's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
2. What does Cole discover in the letters in Karen's room?
3. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
4. What does Cole see on the television when he returns home from Karen's funeral?
5. Who is John Chen?
6. Why does the police department want to keep quiet about a possible serial killer in town?
7. What are Cole and Pike looking for at Karen's apartment?
8. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
9. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
10. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)