|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Cole and Pike off of the Karen Garcia case?
(a) Councilman Maldenado.
(b) Samantha Dolan.
(c) Frank Garcia.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
2. What does Lucy offer the visitor in Chapter 18?
(a) To stay for dinner.
(b) To serve as legal counsel.
(c) Another drink.
(d) To help free Dersh.
3. Where is Karen Garcia buried?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
(d) Lake Hollywood.
4. What does Cole go to get from Krantz in Chapter 11?
(a) Frank's money.
(b) The criminalist's report.
(c) Karen's will.
(d) The Special Files report.
5. How was Karen killed?
(b) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elvis Cole?
2. Where does Cole go at the end of Chapter 5?
3. Who does Cole call after he gets out of Dolan's car?
4. What sport does Lucy play?
5. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Frank Garcia fire Pike and Cole?
2. What does Cole learn at Riley Ward's office?
3. Why does Cole turn off Dolan's car?
4. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
5. Why does Pike go to Karen's crime scene? Who does he find there?
6. Why does Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 10, and how do they interact?
7. Who is Samantha Dolan?
8. What happens to Edward Deege in Chapter 6?
9. What information does Jerry Swetaggen give Cole?
10. What are Cole and Pike looking for at Karen's apartment?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)