|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Stoneface.
(b) Mr. Emotional.
(c) Mr. Chen.
(d) Mr. Detective.
2. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
(a) Mrs. Acuna.
(c) The police.
3. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Four hours.
4. What does Cole show Dolan he has learned when he confronts her in her car outside of Parker Center?
(a) Krantz is corrupt.
(b) The five victims' names.
(c) Dersh is innocent.
(d) The killer's identity.
5. Where is Cole supposed to meet Rusty's cousin, Jerry?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Tara's Coffee Bar.
(c) The smoothie shop.
(d) FBI headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cole surprised to see at Karen's funeral?
2. Who is the other woman Joe is in love with?
3. Where is Ben going?
4. Who calls for Joe at Karen's apartment?
5. Who were the letters to Karen from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
2. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
3. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
4. Describe the scene when Cole confronts Dolan in her car.
5. How does Karen find out that Pike is in love with another woman?
6. What are Cole and Pike looking for at Karen's apartment?
7. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
8. Why does Cole turn off Dolan's car?
9. How do Cole and Pike get access to Karen's crime scene?
10. How does Pike know Frank Garcia?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)