|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joe Pike?
(a) Elvis's partner.
(b) Elvis's brother.
(c) Lucy's boyfriend.
(d) Lucy's brother.
2. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
3. What does Cole show Dolan he has learned when he confronts her in her car outside of Parker Center?
(a) The killer's identity.
(b) The five victims' names.
(c) Krantz is corrupt.
(d) Dersh is innocent.
4. Who does Frank not trust?
(a) Elvis Cole.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) The police.
5. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) John Chen.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Elvis Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
2. Where does Cole live?
3. Who follows Pike to the family day picnic?
4. How was Karen killed?
5. What was Karen doing when she met Joe Pike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
2. What happens to Edward Deege in Chapter 6?
3. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
4. Why does Frank Garcia fire Pike and Cole?
5. How do Cole and Pike get access to Karen's crime scene?
6. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
7. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
8. What does Cole learn at Riley Ward's office?
9. Why does Dolan go to Frank Garcia's house in chapter 15?
10. Who is John Chen?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)