|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her grandfather.
(c) He is her godfather.
(d) He is her cousin.
2. What does Cole ask to watch?
(a) The interview tapes.
(b) The autopsy.
(c) The crime scene investigation.
(d) The processing of evidence.
3. Who does Pike tell Cole he saw?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(b) Edward Deege.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
4. Where is Karen's body found?
(a) In her car.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) In the smoothie shop.
(d) In Lake Hollywood.
5. Who follows Pike to the family day picnic?
(a) Internal Affairs.
(d) Private investigators.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
2. Who does Cole look for after the autopsy?
3. Where is Ben going?
4. Why cannot Joe deal with the police?
5. How do the police determine the suspect in Karen Garcia's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Pike go to Karen's crime scene? Who does he find there?
2. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
3. Why does Cole turn off Dolan's car?
4. What does Cole discover in the letters in Karen's room?
5. Why is Pike nervous about entering Parker Center, and what happens once he does enter?
6. What information does Jerry Swetaggen give Cole?
7. Why does the police department want to keep quiet about a possible serial killer in town?
8. Who is John Chen?
9. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
10. What does Cole think is strange about Krantz when he visits Parker Center in Chapter 11?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)