|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone call Pike when he walks into the Parker Center?
(a) Cop killer.
(b) Cop lover.
(c) Long-lost relative.
(d) Best friend.
2. Where do Joe and Elvis go first to look for Karen?
(a) Jungle Juice.
(b) A strip mall.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) A flower shop.
3. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Four hours.
4. Who comes to Cole's house unexpectedly?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Frank Garcia.
5. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Turns off the ignition.
(b) Grabs the steering wheel.
(c) Rolls down the window.
(d) Slams on the brakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Cole tell the Vietnamese woman he has?
2. Why does Pike go to see Eugene Dersh?
3. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
4. How was Karen killed?
5. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is John Chen?
2. Why does Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 10, and how do they interact?
3. Describe the scene when PIke goes to see Eugene Dersh.
4. Why do Cole and Pike drive to Lake Hollywood?
5. Why does the police department want to keep quiet about a possible serial killer in town?
6. How does Karen find out that Pike is in love with another woman?
7. Why does Joe Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 1?
8. How does Krantz react to Cole and Pike watching the investigation?
9. Describe the scene when the police barge in on Pike and Cole in Karen's apartment.
10. Why is Pike nervous about entering Parker Center, and what happens once he does enter?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)