|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe know Karen Garcia?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are married.
(c) They work together.
(d) They dated.
2. Where does Cole live?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) Laurel Canyon.
3. Who does Cole try to get information from at Parker Center?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Curtis Wood.
(c) Samantha Dolan.
(d) Buzz Cut.
4. Who does Cole go to see in Chapter 19?
(a) Riley Ward.
(b) Lucy Chenier.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
5. What does the killer inject into his body?
(c) A placebo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cole get to see the person that refuses to see the media?
2. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
3. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
4. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
5. What was Karen doing when she met Joe Pike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
2. How does Pike know Frank Garcia?
3. Why is Pike nervous about entering Parker Center, and what happens once he does enter?
4. Who is Samantha Dolan?
5. Describe the scene when Cole confronts Dolan in her car.
6. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
7. Why does Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 10, and how do they interact?
8. How does Krantz react to Cole and Pike watching the investigation?
9. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
10. How do Cole and Pike get access to Karen's crime scene?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)