|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe call Elvis?
(a) He needs advice.
(b) He wants help moving.
(c) A girl is missing.
(d) Elvis owes him money.
2. Who comes to Cole's house unexpectedly?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(b) Joe Pike.
3. What was the shooter using the white plastic for?
(a) As a silencer.
(b) As a murder weapon.
(c) As a poison.
(d) As a water jug.
4. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Elvis Cole.
(c) John Chen.
(d) Joe Pike.
5. What does Cole ask Rusty to get for him?
(a) The original criminalist's report.
(c) The original autopsy report.
(d) A free beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe know Karen Garcia?
2. Who do the police think is the killer?
3. Why do people call Krantz "pants"?
4. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
5. What does Cole go to get from Krantz in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole talk to Curtis Wood?
2. Why does Lucy Chenier move to Los Angeles?
3. Why does the police department want to keep quiet about a possible serial killer in town?
4. How did Pike and Karen meet?
5. What does Cole think is strange about Krantz when he visits Parker Center in Chapter 11?
6. Describe the scene when the police barge in on Pike and Cole in Karen's apartment.
7. What information does Jerry Swetaggen give Cole?
8. Why do Cole and Pike drive to Lake Hollywood?
9. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
10. Who is Samantha Dolan?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)