|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ben going?
(a) Tennis camp.
(b) Football camp.
(c) Baseball camp.
(d) Horse camp.
2. Why does Pike go to see Eugene Dersh?
(a) To arrest him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To confront him.
(d) To see if he is the killer.
3. To what does Cole compare the group of people watching Karen's funeral?
(a) A firing squad.
(b) A business meeting.
(c) The media.
4. Who do the police think is the killer?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Eugene Dersh.
(d) Elvis Cole.
5. What does Aimes do to Pike?
(a) Breaks his leg.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Breaks his arm.
(d) Breaks his wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
2. When was the last time Pike was at Parker Center?
3. What does Cole discover at the medical examiner's office?
4. Where does Pike's flashback take place?
5. How do the police determine the suspect in Karen Garcia's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Samantha Dolan?
2. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
3. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
4. Why does Joe Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Lucy Chenier move to Los Angeles?
6. Describe the scene when Cole confronts Dolan in her car.
7. How does Pike know Frank Garcia?
8. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
9. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
10. Why does Dolan go to Frank Garcia's house in chapter 15?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)