|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Lucy play?
2. How long has the Task Force been running?
(a) Almost two years.
(b) Almost a week.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) Almost a month.
3. What does Cole give the police?
(a) A picture of Karen.
(b) Information from Frank Garcia.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What favor does Dolan ask Cole?
(a) To search Dersh's house.
(b) To talk to Dersh.
(c) To search Karen's apartment.
(d) To talk to Frank Garcia.
5. Where does Karen Garcia live?
(a) Silver Lake.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) Beverly Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ben going?
2. What is Lucy's job?
3. Who is following Cole in the car?
4. Where does Cole have to go the next morning after observing the Karen Garcia crime scene?
5. What did Pike's father do to him when he was younger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Pike and Karen meet?
2. Why is Pike nervous about entering Parker Center, and what happens once he does enter?
3. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
4. Why is Eugene Dersh the LAPD's suspect in the five murders?
5. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
6. Why does Cole talk to Curtis Wood?
7. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
8. What does Cole discover in the letters in Karen's room?
9. Who is John Chen?
10. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)