|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Karen's body found?
(a) In Lake Hollywood.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) In the smoothie shop.
(d) In her car.
2. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
(b) The police.
(d) Mrs. Acuna.
3. What does Cole ask Rusty to get for him?
(a) The original autopsy report.
(b) The original criminalist's report.
(c) A free beer.
4. Where is Ben going?
(a) Horse camp.
(b) Baseball camp.
(c) Tennis camp.
(d) Football camp.
5. Where was Krantz's previous job?
(a) Bank security.
(c) Street cop.
(d) Internal Affairs Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank not trust?
2. Who do the police think is the killer?
3. What does Cole discover at the medical examiner's office?
4. What does Cole go to get from Krantz in Chapter 11?
5. Who is Elvis Cole?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Jerry Swetaggen give Cole?
2. Who is Eugene Dersh and what is his role in the novel?
3. Why does Pike go to Karen's crime scene? Who does he find there?
4. Why does Dolan go to Frank Garcia's house in chapter 15?
5. Who is John Chen?
6. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
7. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
8. How do Cole and Pike get access to Karen's crime scene?
9. Describe the scene when Cole confronts Dolan in her car.
10. How did Pike and Karen meet?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)