|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Joe and Elvis meet while looking for Karen?
(a) Karen's ex-husband.
(b) A truck driver.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) Karen's boyfriend.
2. Why does Joe call Elvis?
(a) A girl is missing.
(b) Elvis owes him money.
(c) He needs advice.
(d) He wants help moving.
3. Who does Pike tell Cole he saw?
(a) Edward Deege.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
4. How does Cole get to see the person that refuses to see the media?
(a) He is working for the family.
(b) He breaks into the office.
(c) He asks Eugene Dersh to get him in.
(d) He has a warrant.
5. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
(a) Two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole ask Rusty to get for him?
2. What rank was Pike in all of his classes?
3. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
4. What does Dolan want to look at in Frank Garcia's house?
5. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
2. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
3. Who is Samantha Dolan?
4. Why does Lucy Chenier move to Los Angeles?
5. Why does Dolan go to Frank Garcia's house in chapter 15?
6. Why does Frank Garcia fire Pike and Cole?
7. Why does the police department want to keep quiet about a possible serial killer in town?
8. Describe the scene when the police barge in on Pike and Cole in Karen's apartment.
9. How does Karen find out that Pike is in love with another woman?
10. Why does Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 10, and how do they interact?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)