|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucy's job?
(b) Police officer.
(c) Television host.
(d) Legal analyst.
2. What type of pet does Cole have?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A dog.
(c) A fish.
(d) A cat.
3. What marks the place where Riley and Eugene reached the water?
(a) Orange tape.
(b) A hole.
(c) Blood marks.
(d) Yellow tape.
4. What division are the military trainers looking to fill?
(b) Military cooks.
(d) Force Recon.
5. Who does Frank not trust?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Elvis Cole.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
2. To what does Dolan compare Cole?
3. Where is Ben going?
4. What does Cole notice about his surprise visitor in Chapter 18?
5. What does Cole try to fix at his house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
2. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
3. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
4. Why does Lucy Chenier move to Los Angeles?
5. How did Pike and Karen meet?
6. Why does Joe Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 1?
7. How does Karen find out that Pike is in love with another woman?
8. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
9. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
10. Describe the scene when the police barge in on Pike and Cole in Karen's apartment.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)