|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of work is the man on the street looking for?
2. What does Cole learn about Buzz Cut?
(a) He does not know what he is doing.
(b) He hates Krantz.
(c) He works with the FBI.
(d) He is a police informant.
3. Who is Cole surprised to see at Karen's funeral?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Eugene Dersh.
(d) Edward Deege.
4. What does Dolan want to look at in Frank Garcia's house?
(a) Frank's room.
(b) Karen's room.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The housekeeper's room.
5. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Cole and Pike off of the Karen Garcia case?
2. Who do the police think is the killer?
3. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
4. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
5. What does the killer inject into his body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cole learn at Riley Ward's office?
2. Why does Pike go to Karen's crime scene? Who does he find there?
3. Why does Dolan go to Frank Garcia's house in chapter 15?
4. What happens to Edward Deege in Chapter 6?
5. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
6. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
7. What does Cole discover in the letters in Karen's room?
8. Describe the scene when the police barge in on Pike and Cole in Karen's apartment.
9. How did Pike and Karen meet?
10. Why does Cole turn off Dolan's car?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)