|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cole go to see in Chapter 19?
(a) Lucy Chenier.
(b) Eugene Dersh.
(c) Riley Ward.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
2. Who takes Cole and Pike off of the Karen Garcia case?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Samantha Dolan.
(d) Councilman Maldenado.
3. How many children does Cole tell the Vietnamese woman he has?
4. What type of relationship do Riley and Eugene have?
5. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
2. Where is Karen's body found?
3. Who does Cole meet for dinner?
4. What marks the place where Riley and Eugene reached the water?
5. Who do Cole, Pike, and Dolan go see in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Eugene Dersh the LAPD's suspect in the five murders?
2. How does Cole figure the killer is connected to Pike?
3. What happens to Edward Deege in Chapter 6?
4. What does Dolan want "a piece" of in Chapter 34, and why?
5. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
6. How does Karen find out that Pike is in love with another woman?
7. Where does Cole find Pike?
8. What does Cole's lawyer recommend he do?
9. Why does Cole call John Chen?
10. Why does Lucy Chenier move to Los Angeles?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)