|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Krantz's previous job?
(b) Bank security.
(c) Street cop.
(d) Internal Affairs Group.
2. What does Cole discover at the medical examiner's office?
(a) The autopsy is complete.
(b) Karen Garcia's body is gone.
(c) He has to do the autopsy himself.
(d) Frank Garcia is present.
3. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Detective.
(b) Mr. Chen.
(c) Mr. Emotional.
(d) Mr. Stoneface.
4. What does Cole give the police?
(a) The murder weapon.
(b) A picture of Karen.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) Information from Frank Garcia.
5. Who takes Cole and Pike off of the Karen Garcia case?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Councilman Maldenado.
(d) Samantha Dolan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
2. Who calls for Joe at Karen's apartment?
3. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
4. Who is responsible for Cole while he is at the Parker Center?
5. Who is Joe Pike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
2. Why does Pike go to Karen's crime scene? Who does he find there?
3. Describe the scene when PIke goes to see Eugene Dersh.
4. How does Krantz react to Cole and Pike watching the investigation?
5. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
6. What strange thing does Cole discover about the criminalist's report?
7. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
8. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
9. Why do Cole and Pike drive to Lake Hollywood?
10. Why does Joe Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 1?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)