|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank was Pike in all of his classes?
2. What does Cole confront Dolan about in her car?
(a) Her listening to Krantz.
(b) His visit with Eugene Dersh.
(c) Her lack of trust.
(d) The false reports.
3. How long has the Task Force been running?
(a) Almost a month.
(b) Almost a week.
(c) Almost two years.
(d) Almost a year.
4. What type of relationship do Riley and Eugene have?
5. What kind of work is the man on the street looking for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting at Cole's house in Chapter 10?
2. What does Cole discover at the medical examiner's office?
3. What is missing from the copy of the criminalist report that Krantz gave Cole?
4. What type of pet does Cole have?
5. Who does Frank not trust?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Cole and Pike looking for at Karen's apartment?
2. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
3. What does Cole think is strange about Krantz when he visits Parker Center in Chapter 11?
4. What happens to Edward Deege in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
6. How did Pike and Karen meet?
7. Why does Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 10, and how do they interact?
8. Describe the scene when PIke goes to see Eugene Dersh.
9. Why is Frank Garcia blaming the police for Karen's death?
10. Why is Eugene Dersh the LAPD's suspect in the five murders?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)