|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Cole's house unexpectedly?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(d) Joe Pike.
2. What does Lucy offer the visitor in Chapter 18?
(a) Another drink.
(b) To serve as legal counsel.
(c) To stay for dinner.
(d) To help free Dersh.
3. Who is Elvis Cole?
(a) Lucy's father.
(b) Lucy's son.
(c) Lucy's cousin.
(d) Lucy's boyfriend.
4. Who does Cole try to get information from at Parker Center?
(a) Samantha Dolan.
(b) Buzz Cut.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Curtis Wood.
5. What did someone call Pike when he walks into the Parker Center?
(a) Cop killer.
(b) Best friend.
(c) Cop lover.
(d) Long-lost relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Karen's body?
2. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
3. What was Karen doing when she met Joe Pike?
4. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
5. Where does Cole go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will the police at Parker Center not work with Joe?
2. How does Pike know Frank Garcia?
3. Why is Cole angry when he arrives at the coroner's office?
4. Why do Cole and Pike drive to Lake Hollywood?
5. Why does Cole turn off Dolan's car?
6. Why does Joe Pike come to Cole's house in Chapter 1?
7. Why does Dolan come to Cole's house in Chapter 18?
8. Why does Cole go to see Eugene Dersh after the autopsy?
9. Why do the media come to Karen Garcia's funeral?
10. Why does Cole go back to Lake Hollywood?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)