|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at Paulette's house first in Chapter 37?
2. Who shows up at Cole's door after Pike leaves?
(d) Frank Garcia.
3. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
4. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
(a) A blue heart.
(b) A phone.
(c) A jewelry box.
(d) A letter.
5. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Karen Garcia.
(c) Abel Wozniak.
(d) Leonard DeVille.
6. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
(b) Takes sleeping pills.
(c) Takes steroids.
(d) Calls Cole.
7. What type of car does Sobek drive?
(a) A red Cherokee.
(b) A black Cherokee.
(c) A red Explorer.
(d) A black Range Rover.
8. Who does Cole go to see at the beginning of Chapter 28?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Mike McConnell.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
9. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
10. Where do the police find Pike's car?
(a) Twentynine Palms.
(b) Thirtynine Palms.
(c) The Palms Hotel.
11. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His shirt.
(c) A mask.
(d) A blanket.
12. Why does Pike escape prison?
(a) To marry Karen.
(b) To clear himself.
(c) To play the victim.
(d) To seek revenge.
13. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Calls Dolan.
(b) Bails Pike out of jail.
(c) Retraces Pike's run.
(d) Goes for a run.
14. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
(a) The person was fired.
(b) The person was arrested.
(c) The person was attacked.
(d) The person was deported.
15. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
(a) Because he lied to her.
(b) Because he was arrested.
(c) Because he picked Dolan.
(d) Because he picked Joe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
2. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
3. Who was Wozniak's informant?
4. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
5. What list are all the victims on?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)