|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
(a) Because he lied to her.
(b) Because he picked Joe.
(c) Because he was arrested.
(d) Because he picked Dolan.
2. What does Cole take from the storage unit?
(a) Krantz's daybooks.
(b) Wozniak's daybooks.
(c) Paulette's journal.
(d) Pike's daybooks.
3. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
(a) The death penalty.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) House arrest.
(d) Life on parole.
4. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) Dolan's resume.
(b) The killer's name.
(c) Pike's record.
(d) Wozniak's storage unit.
5. Who shoots Laurence Sobek?
6. What does Evelyn offer to get Cole when he visits Paulette Renfro for the first time?
(a) Wozniak's informant list.
(b) A date with her mother.
(c) Into her father's storage unit.
(d) The picture of Pike.
7. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
(a) For murder.
(b) For obstruction of justice.
(c) For killing Dolan.
(d) For lying.
8. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
(b) America's Most Wanted.
(c) Hawaii Five-O.
9. What is the name Sobek is using?
(a) Curtis Wozniak.
(b) Curtis Sobek.
(c) Curtis Wood.
(d) Abel Wood.
10. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
11. What does Cole want Dolan to help him get in Chapter 25?
(a) Dersh's killer.
(b) Karen Garcia's autopsy report.
(c) Pike's bail.
(d) IAG documents.
12. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
(b) A file.
(c) A gun.
(d) An order.
13. What does Lucy tell Pike after he escapes from prison?
(a) To give himself up.
(b) To run away.
(c) To leave the house.
(d) To call his attorney.
14. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
(a) Charlie Bauman.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Samantha Dolan.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
15. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
(b) Over a thousand.
(c) Over two thousand.
(d) Over a hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
2. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
3. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
4. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
5. Where does the officer take Cole after arresting him?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)