|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
(a) Running man.
(b) Murder man.
(c) Cop man.
(d) Sleeping man.
2. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
(a) Because he was arrested.
(b) Because he picked Dolan.
(c) Because he picked Joe.
(d) Because he lied to her.
3. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Lake Hollywood.
(c) Palm Springs.
(d) Beverly Hills.
4. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
(a) His shirt.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A mask.
(d) His jacket.
5. Where does the officer take Cole after arresting him?
(c) Parker Center.
6. Who does Cole call after they leave Sobek's mother's house?
(b) Frank Garcia.
7. How does Evelyn react to Pike in Chapter 37?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is angry.
8. What does Evelyn offer to get Cole when he visits Paulette Renfro for the first time?
(a) The picture of Pike.
(b) Into her father's storage unit.
(c) Wozniak's informant list.
(d) A date with her mother.
9. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
10. Who were Pike and Wozniak chasing when Wozniak died?
(a) Karen Garcia's killer.
(b) Edward Deege.
(c) Leonard DeVille.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
11. Who is Amanda Kimmel?
(a) Cole's neighbor.
(b) Dersh's neighbor.
(c) Pike's mother.
(d) Cole's girlfriend.
12. Who does Cole call to come to Eugene Dersh's house?
(b) John Chen.
13. Who shows up at Paulette's house first in Chapter 37?
14. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
(b) Over a thousand.
(c) Over a hundred.
(d) Over two thousand.
15. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
(a) Takes sleeping pills.
(b) Takes steroids.
(d) Calls Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cole lose his license?
2. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
3. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
4. Who calls Cole after he leaves Lucy's house?
5. Where do the police find Pike's car?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)