|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What list are all the victims on?
(a) Wozniak's informant list.
(b) Krantz's arrest record.
(c) Pike's informant list.
(d) DeVille's witness list.
2. Who shows up at Paulette's house first in Chapter 37?
3. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Lake Hollywood.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Parker Center.
4. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Calls Dolan.
(b) Retraces Pike's run.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Bails Pike out of jail.
5. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
6. What does Cole want Dolan to help him get in Chapter 25?
(a) IAG documents.
(b) Karen Garcia's autopsy report.
(c) Pike's bail.
(d) Dersh's killer.
7. Who is Evelyn Wozniak?
(a) Abel's wife.
(b) Pike's daughter.
(c) Pike's wife.
(d) Abel's daughter.
8. Why does Cole lose his license?
(a) He pleads guilty to a felony.
(b) Lucy tells him to give it up.
(c) Krantz hates him.
(d) Pike takes it away.
9. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
10. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Leonard DeVille.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Karen Garcia.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
11. Who do Krantz and Cole see on the floor at Paulette's house?
12. How does Cole think the killer is connected to Pike?
(a) Through Karen.
(b) Through Dersh.
(c) Through Frank.
(d) Through Dolan.
13. What movie does Cole compare the Sierra Madre to?
(a) Harry Potter.
(c) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
14. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
(a) A file.
(b) An order.
(c) A gun.
15. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Abel Wozniak.
(c) Errol Flynn.
(d) Frank Garcia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
2. Who is the most dangerous man Cole knows?
3. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
4. What type of car does Sobek drive?
5. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)