|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) Palm Springs.
2. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
(a) Over two thousand.
(b) Over a thousand.
(d) Over a hundred.
3. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) The killer's name.
(b) Pike's record.
(c) Dolan's resume.
(d) Wozniak's storage unit.
4. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Calls Dolan.
(c) Retraces Pike's run.
(d) Bails Pike out of jail.
5. What does Watts take from Dolan's house?
(a) A blue heart.
(b) A letter.
(c) A phone.
(d) A jewelry box.
6. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
7. What file is missing from the records department?
(a) Joe Pike's.
(b) Abel Wozniak's.
(c) Harvey Krantz's.
(d) Leonard DeVille's.
8. Who does Cole go to see at the beginning of Chapter 28?
(a) Mike McConnell.
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Abel Wozniak.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
9. Who does Cole call after they leave Sobek's mother's house?
(a) Frank Garcia.
10. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Cop killer.
(b) Vigilante killer.
(c) Running man.
(d) Innocent cop.
11. Who was the Internal Affairs officer on Wozniak's case?
(a) Elvis Cole.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Buzz Cut.
(d) Joe Pike.
12. Who does Cole call in the beginning of Chapter 40?
13. How does Cole think the killer is connected to Pike?
(a) Through Karen.
(b) Through Frank.
(c) Through Dersh.
(d) Through Dolan.
14. Who does Cole call to come to Eugene Dersh's house?
(d) John Chen.
15. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
(a) Takes sleeping pills.
(b) Calls Cole.
(c) Takes steroids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
2. Who was Wozniak's informant?
3. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
4. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
5. Why does Cole lose his license?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)