|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Sobek drive?
(a) A black Cherokee.
(b) A red Explorer.
(c) A red Cherokee.
(d) A black Range Rover.
2. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
(a) The person was arrested.
(b) The person was deported.
(c) The person was attacked.
(d) The person was fired.
3. Where do the police find Pike's car?
(a) Thirtynine Palms.
(b) The Palms Hotel.
(c) Twentynine Palms.
4. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
(a) Samantha Dolan.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Charlie Bauman.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
5. What does the sod farmer pull out from behind his back?
(a) A gun.
(c) An order.
(d) A file.
6. What do drivers see when they get close to Palm Springs?
(b) Sod farms.
7. Who is the most dangerous man Cole knows?
8. What file is missing from the records department?
(a) Joe Pike's.
(b) Abel Wozniak's.
(c) Leonard DeVille's.
(d) Harvey Krantz's.
9. Who do Krantz and Cole see on the floor at Paulette's house?
10. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was a pedophile.
(b) He was a cop killer.
(c) He was an innocent man.
(d) He was involved in a burglary ring.
11. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
(a) Abel Wozniak.
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Errol Flynn.
(d) Frank Garcia.
12. What does Pike do when he cannot sleep?
(a) Calls Cole.
(c) Takes steroids.
(d) Takes sleeping pills.
13. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
14. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Cop killer.
(b) Running man.
(c) Vigilante killer.
(d) Innocent cop.
15. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) Pike's record.
(b) Wozniak's storage unit.
(c) The killer's name.
(d) Dolan's resume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cole lose his license?
2. What does Krantz find in Sobek's fridge?
3. Who does Pike meet while he is out late at night?
4. Where does the officer take Cole after arresting him?
5. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)