|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Sobek is using?
(a) Curtis Sobek.
(b) Curtis Wozniak.
(c) Curtis Wood.
(d) Abel Wood.
2. Who shows up at Cole's door after Pike leaves?
(d) Frank Garcia.
3. Who do Krantz and Cole see on the floor at Paulette's house?
4. What does Cole take from the storage unit?
(a) Paulette's journal.
(b) Krantz's daybooks.
(c) Pike's daybooks.
(d) Wozniak's daybooks.
5. What do drivers see when they get close to Palm Springs?
(b) Sod farms.
6. What does Krantz find in Sobek's fridge?
(d) Newspaper clippings.
7. What does Cole want Dolan to help him get in Chapter 25?
(a) IAG documents.
(b) Pike's bail.
(c) Karen Garcia's autopsy report.
(d) Dersh's killer.
8. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
(a) Murder man.
(b) Cop man.
(c) Sleeping man.
(d) Running man.
9. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
10. Who is waiting in Cole's kitchen?
11. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
(a) Life in prison.
(b) The death penalty.
(c) House arrest.
(d) Life on parole.
12. How did Abel Wozniak die?
(a) Leonard DeVille shot him.
(b) Krantz shot him.
(c) Pike shot him.
(d) He shot himself.
13. What information does the caller give Cole when he returns from Lucy's house after being out all night?
(a) The killer's name.
(b) Dolan's resume.
(c) Wozniak's storage unit.
(d) Pike's record.
14. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
(a) The person was fired.
(b) The person was attacked.
(c) The person was arrested.
(d) The person was deported.
15. Why is Lucy mad at Cole in Chapter 31?
(a) Because he lied to her.
(b) Because he picked Joe.
(c) Because he picked Dolan.
(d) Because he was arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Chapter 23, who is accused of Dersh's murder?
2. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
3. How many officers came to Dolan's funeral?
4. Who is Evelyn Wozniak?
5. What file is missing from the records department?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)