|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most dangerous man Cole knows?
2. Why does Krantz arrest Cole?
(a) For murder.
(b) For lying.
(c) For obstruction of justice.
(d) For killing Dolan.
3. Who does Cole compare Krantz to?
(a) Errol Flynn.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
4. Who warns Paulette and Evelyn about Sobek?
5. Where does Cole think Sobek is going in Chapter 36?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Lake Hollywood.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) Palm Springs.
6. What sentence does Krantz say he wants for Pike?
(a) Life on parole.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) House arrest.
(d) The death penalty.
7. What show does Amanda Kimmel watch?
(a) Hawaii Five-O.
(b) America's Most Wanted.
8. How does Evelyn react to Pike in Chapter 37?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is angry.
9. How did Abel Wozniak die?
(a) Krantz shot him.
(b) Leonard DeVille shot him.
(c) Pike shot him.
(d) He shot himself.
10. What happened to Cole's visitor in Chapter 31?
(a) The person was arrested.
(b) The person was fired.
(c) The person was deported.
(d) The person was attacked.
11. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
(a) He was an innocent man.
(b) He was a pedophile.
(c) He was involved in a burglary ring.
(d) He was a cop killer.
12. Where do the police find Pike's car?
(a) The Palms Hotel.
(b) Twentynine Palms.
(c) Thirtynine Palms.
13. Who does Cole find a photo of at Sobek's house when the police barge in?
14. What does Cole put over Dolan's face?
(a) His shirt.
(b) A blanket.
(c) His jacket.
(d) A mask.
15. What does Pike's late-night encounter call him?
(a) Running man.
(b) Sleeping man.
(c) Murder man.
(d) Cop man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cole after he leaves Lucy's house?
2. Who does Cole call in the beginning of Chapter 40?
3. Why does Cole lose his license?
4. in Chapter 23, who is accused of Dersh's murder?
5. What do drivers see when they get close to Palm Springs?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)