|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Joe and Elvis find Karen's car?
(a) Behind a flower shop.
(b) On the side of the road.
(c) In the river.
(d) Behind Jungle Juice.
2. Who is the other woman Joe is in love with?
(a) Paulette Wozniak.
(b) Lucy Chenier.
(c) Karen Garcia.
(d) Marybeth Casey.
3. What does Lucy call Cole at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) The last white knight.
(b) Dolan's crush.
(c) Dersh's saviour.
(d) The last black knight.
4. What does Dolan call Krantz?
(c) Cop killer.
5. How did Cole navigate when he was in the Army?
(a) Using a compass.
(b) Using the constellations.
(c) Using a GPS.
(d) Using a map.
6. Why does Pike go to see Eugene Dersh?
(a) To confront him.
(b) To see if he is the killer.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To arrest him.
7. Where does Cole go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Parker Center.
(b) Eugene Dersh's house.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) Pike's house.
8. How many murders does Jerry tell Cole there are?
9. Who was the man taking pictures in the park?
(a) Lennie DeVille.
(c) Frank Garcia.
(d) Elvis Cole.
10. Where is Ben going?
(a) Baseball camp.
(b) Tennis camp.
(c) Football camp.
(d) Horse camp.
11. What does Cole learn about Buzz Cut?
(a) He hates Krantz.
(b) He is a police informant.
(c) He does not know what he is doing.
(d) He works with the FBI.
12. Who does Cole look for after the autopsy?
(a) Joe Pike.
(b) Eugene Dersh.
(c) Edward Deege.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
13. Where does Cole go at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Back to the police station.
(b) Back to his house.
(c) Back to Lucy's house.
(d) Back to the lake.
14. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
(a) He is her grandfather.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her godfather.
15. Who is following Cole in the car?
(a) The police.
(b) Edward Deege.
(c) Joe Pike.
(d) Gene Dersh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole notice about his surprise visitor in Chapter 18?
2. How long has the Task Force been running?
3. Who were the letters to Karen from?
4. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
5. Why do people call Krantz "pants"?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)