|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls for Joe at Karen's apartment?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Frank's lawyer.
(c) The watch commander.
2. Why does Pike go to see Eugene Dersh?
(a) To arrest him.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To see if he is the killer.
(d) To confront him.
3. What does Lucy call Pike in Chapter 10?
(a) Mr. Chen.
(b) Mr. Emotional.
(c) Mr. Stoneface.
(d) Mr. Detective.
4. What marks the place where Riley and Eugene reached the water?
(a) A hole.
(b) Orange tape.
(c) Yellow tape.
(d) Blood marks.
5. Where is Karen Garcia buried?
(a) Parker Center.
(c) Lake Hollywood.
(d) Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
6. How does Cole get to see the person that refuses to see the media?
(a) He breaks into the office.
(b) He is working for the family.
(c) He has a warrant.
(d) He asks Eugene Dersh to get him in.
7. Where does Lucy Chenier live?
(a) Santa Ana.
(b) Beverly Hills.
8. How long has the Task Force been running?
(a) Almost a month.
(b) Almost two years.
(c) Almost a week.
(d) Almost a year.
9. What does Karen ask Joe when she approaches his patrol car?
(a) To call her.
(b) To a movie.
(c) To dinner.
(d) Out for coffee.
10. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
11. What was Karen doing when she met Joe Pike?
(b) Working at a day-care facility.
(c) Taking pictures.
12. Who does Cole meet for dinner?
(a) Lucy and Frank.
(b) Lucy and Ben.
(c) Lucy and Karen.
(d) Ben and Joe.
13. What favor does Dolan ask Cole?
(a) To search Karen's apartment.
(b) To talk to Dersh.
(c) To search Dersh's house.
(d) To talk to Frank Garcia.
14. What reason does Krantz give Frank Garcia for not having arrested Dersh yet?
(a) He did not do it.
(b) Dersh is free on bail.
(c) There is not enough evidence.
(d) Dersh is not a suspect.
15. What does Cole's visitor come to tell him?
(a) The visitor has been fired.
(b) The visitor found the killer.
(c) The visitor wants Cole back on the case.
(d) The visitor is in love with Cole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cole show Dolan he has learned when he confronts her in her car outside of Parker Center?
2. What division are the military trainers looking to fill?
3. Who does Cole go to see in Chapter 19?
4. Where was Krantz's previous job?
5. Who is responsible for Cole while he is at the Parker Center?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)