|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man on the street listening to?
(a) Dave Matthews.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(d) Dixie Chicks.
2. How do the police determine the suspect in Karen Garcia's death?
(a) The person was in love with Karen.
(b) The person admitted it.
(c) The person fits the profile.
(d) The person had the murder weapon.
3. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
(a) The next day.
(b) In the morning.
(c) Next week.
(d) In the afternoon.
4. What does Cole learn about Buzz Cut?
(a) He works with the FBI.
(b) He is a police informant.
(c) He hates Krantz.
(d) He does not know what he is doing.
5. Where does Pike's flashback take place?
(b) Camp Pendleton.
(c) A hospital.
(d) Parker Center.
6. How did Joe Pike and Karen meet?
(a) She called the police about a pedophile.
(b) She babysat his son.
(c) She called his partner.
(d) She worked with his brother.
7. Why does Joe call Elvis?
(a) A girl is missing.
(b) He needs advice.
(c) He wants help moving.
(d) Elvis owes him money.
8. What does Cole ask Rusty to get for him?
(a) The original autopsy report.
(b) The original criminalist's report.
(c) A free beer.
9. What does Cole confront Dolan about in her car?
(a) Her listening to Krantz.
(b) His visit with Eugene Dersh.
(c) Her lack of trust.
(d) The false reports.
10. To what does Dolan compare Cole?
(a) A fly.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A roach.
(d) A killer.
11. Who does Frank blame for his daughter's death?
(c) The police.
(d) Mrs. Acuna.
12. What does Dolan ask Cole for help with?
(a) Bringing in the killer.
(b) Telling Frank Garcia about Karen's murder.
(c) Going through the letters.
(d) Staking out the funeral.
13. Who comes to Cole's house unexpectedly?
(b) Frank Garcia.
(d) Joe Pike.
14. Who gets in Frank Garcia's face at Karen's funeral?
(a) The media.
(b) Abbot Montoya.
(c) Eugene Dersh.
(d) Councilman Maldenado.
15. What does Cole's visitor come to tell him?
(a) The visitor found the killer.
(b) The visitor is in love with Cole.
(c) The visitor has been fired.
(d) The visitor wants Cole back on the case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
2. To what does Cole compare the group of people watching Karen's funeral?
3. What was Karen doing the day she went missing?
4. Where is Cole supposed to meet Rusty's cousin, Jerry?
5. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)