|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole notice about his surprise visitor in Chapter 18?
(a) The visitor is hungry.
(b) The visitor is homeless.
(c) The visitor is drunk.
(d) The visitor is the killer.
2. Where does Pike's flashback take place?
(a) A hospital.
(b) Parker Center.
(c) Camp Pendleton.
3. Who follows Pike to the family day picnic?
(a) Internal Affairs.
(d) Private investigators.
4. How does Joe know Karen Garcia?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They dated.
(c) They are married.
(d) They work together.
5. What is the good news Dolan has for Frank Garcia in Chapter 15?
(a) They are staking out the funeral.
(b) They are releasing Karen's body.
(c) They found something in the letters.
(d) They caught Karen's killer.
6. Where is Karen's body found?
(a) In her car.
(b) In the smoothie shop.
(c) In Lake Hollywood.
(d) In her apartment.
7. Where does Cole have to go the next morning after observing the Karen Garcia crime scene?
(a) The crime scene.
(b) Frank's house.
(c) Karen's house.
(d) Parker Center.
8. What does Cole show Dolan he has learned when he confronts her in her car outside of Parker Center?
(a) The killer's identity.
(b) The five victims' names.
(c) Krantz is corrupt.
(d) Dersh is innocent.
9. What reason does Krantz give Frank Garcia for not having arrested Dersh yet?
(a) Dersh is not a suspect.
(b) There is not enough evidence.
(c) He did not do it.
(d) Dersh is free on bail.
10. What does Cole go to get from Krantz in Chapter 11?
(a) The Special Files report.
(b) The criminalist's report.
(c) Karen's will.
(d) Frank's money.
11. What does Dolan call Krantz?
(d) Cop killer.
12. Who does Cole try to get information from at Parker Center?
(a) Samantha Dolan.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Curtis Wood.
(d) Buzz Cut.
13. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
(b) Two hundred.
14. Who takes Cole and Pike off of the Karen Garcia case?
(a) Samantha Dolan.
(b) Frank Garcia.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Councilman Maldenado.
15. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
(b) A bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cole supposed to meet Rusty's cousin, Jerry?
2. What does Cole try to fix at his house?
3. Who takes credit for the evidence discovered on the second day of investigation?
4. What was Karen doing when she met Joe Pike?
5. What does Cole learn about Buzz Cut?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)