|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Karen's body found?
(a) In Lake Hollywood.
(b) In the smoothie shop.
(c) In her apartment.
(d) In her car.
2. Who does Pike tell Cole he saw?
(a) Harvey Krantz.
(b) Edward Deege.
(c) Frank Garcia.
(d) Eugene Dersh.
3. How does Pike think the killer is connected to him?
(a) Karen Garcia.
(b) Harvey Krantz.
(c) Leonard DeVille.
(d) Abel Wozniak.
4. Who meets Cole at the same place the caller mentions in Chapter 32?
5. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Vigilante killer.
(b) Innocent cop.
(c) Running man.
(d) Cop killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers Karen's body?
2. Where does Cole live?
3. Where was Krantz's previous job?
4. Who was IAG interviewing?
5. What is missing from the copy of the criminalist report that Krantz gave Cole?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)