|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cole do to the car Dolan is driving?
(a) Turns off the ignition.
(b) Grabs the steering wheel.
(c) Rolls down the window.
(d) Slams on the brakes.
2. Why does Joe call Elvis?
(a) He wants help moving.
(b) A girl is missing.
(c) He needs advice.
(d) Elvis owes him money.
3. Who visited Gene Dersh?
(a) Frank Garcia.
(b) TV reporters.
(c) Harvey Krantz.
(d) Joe Pike.
4. Where is Karen's body found?
(a) In her apartment.
(b) In the smoothie shop.
(c) In Lake Hollywood.
(d) In her car.
5. To what does Cole compare the group of people watching Karen's funeral?
(a) A business meeting.
(b) The media.
(d) A firing squad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry say the medical examiner thinks was in Karen's wound?
2. Who is waiting at Cole's house in Chapter 10?
3. How many times has Cole been to the medical examiner's office?
4. How do the police determine the suspect in Karen Garcia's death?
5. In what gang was Frank Garcia involved?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)