|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who long did the police work the crime scene?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. What does Cole show Dolan he has learned when he confronts her in her car outside of Parker Center?
(a) Dersh is innocent.
(b) The five victims' names.
(c) Krantz is corrupt.
(d) The killer's identity.
3. How long has the Task Force been running?
(a) Almost a month.
(b) Almost two years.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) Almost a week.
4. Who visits Pike with Cole in Chapter 26?
(a) Charlie Bauman.
(b) Eugene Dersh.
(c) Samantha Dolan.
(d) Harvey Krantz.
5. Who is the most dangerous man Cole knows?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cole go at the beginning of Chapter 19?
2. What does Cole's visitor come to tell him?
3. How many children does Cole tell the Vietnamese woman he has?
4. What does Cole notice about his surprise visitor in Chapter 18?
5. Why does McConnell say Wozniak is being investigated?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)