|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pet does Cole have?
(a) A dog.
(b) A fish.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What does Cole do at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Calls Dolan.
(c) Bails Pike out of jail.
(d) Retraces Pike's run.
3. How is the lawyer connected to Karen?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her godfather.
4. When does Cole think Karen's autopsy will happen?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) Next week.
(c) In the morning.
(d) The next day.
5. What does the media call Pike?
(a) Innocent cop.
(b) Vigilante killer.
(c) Cop killer.
(d) Running man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cole call after he gets out of Dolan's car?
2. Who is following Cole in the car?
3. To what does Dolan compare Cole?
4. Who discovers Karen's body?
5. What does Cole's visitor come to tell him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)